NT QUESTION ABOUT MARRIAGE? vol. WEIGHT GAIN

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Club29

I'll love my girl when her hair turns gray. And I'll still love her when she gains a little weight. The way I feel w/ her will always be the same just as long as her love don't change

you take your genuine, heartfelt feelings somewhere else pal!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SIMPS
eyes.gif
I'm a simp cause I been w/ my girl for 8yrs huh? How bout u go out on an actual date and get laid for once sir. How u live in the Mecca of thirsty women and still aint gettin buckets? Stop spendin so much time at Lenox homeboygirl
Who said I wasn't getting "buckets"?
laugh.gif

Very mature with the gay joke.....I would ask the same of my same sex partner if I were gay bdw. Later peasant.

Are y'all in Atlanta?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

laugh.gif
this is why you supposed to look for things other than the physical when finding a mate. you can't just fancy someone because their body is on point.
I mean, if a girl has no personality it's a no go. But I value physical beauty just as much as mental and social attributes.

I'll love my girl when her hair turns gray. And I'll still love her when she gains a little weight. The way I feel w/ her will always be the same just as long as her love don't change

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SIMPS
eyes.gif
I'm a simp cause I been w/ my girl for 8yrs huh? How bout u go out on an actual date and get laid for once sir. How u live in the Mecca of thirsty women and still aint gettin buckets? Stop spendin so much time at Lenox homeboygirl
laugh.gif

Very mature with the gay joke.....I would ask the same of my same sex partner if I were gay bdw. Later peasant.
Anton don't front brah
laugh.gif
U always makin them threads about the wominz in the A.....TL (finished so the African thugs don't come after me) But just keep it movin home slice as will I u scoundrel.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You're dumb....would you want your wife to divorce you if you got sick?
indifferent.gif
You have no control over whether someone gets sick or not......if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif

Thats why you look at their body and their family to get some idea of how she might end up. Look I have a mysgonist attitude sometimes too but divorcing your wife because he becomes fat really shows how immature you really are (real talk)

Alot times women get fat because they are busy taking care of men and our kids. All you can do is be a man and tell her she's getting fat and you arent attracted, if she loves you she'll probably try to do something about it.

I started a thread about judging a woman based on how her mom looks, and most people got mad at me, like it was a dumb or outlandish question.  I think it's spot on, and if a guy looks at my to judge me, he'd wouldn't be turned off.  Not to mention, I've been the same size since 7th grade, and now I am a law school graduate.

Pics of u now and pics of u in 7th grade.
grin.gif

I don't think I have a digital 7th grade picture.

i mean if she ballooned to 200 lbs + and refused to lose weight........yes. if she's unwilling to at least be healthy then that's ridiculous.

especially since, not to sound like a douche, but i keep myself in excellent physical shape and it's not really that difficult.

changing your body is hard, sure, but maintaining it isn't. if she is in shape when i marry her it's ridiculous for her to suddenly gain 40 lbs. and refuse to change.

You're dumb....would you want your wife to divorce you if you got sick?
indifferent.gif
You have no control over whether someone gets sick or not......if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif

Thats why you look at their body and their family to get some idea of how she might end up. Look I have a mysgonist attitude sometimes too but divorcing your wife because he becomes fat really shows how immature you really are (real talk)

Alot times women get fat because they are busy taking care of men and our kids. All you can do is be a man and tell her she's getting fat and you arent attracted, if she loves you she'll probably try to do something about it.

LOL so you essentially agree with me...... I'd ask her to lose weight...if she's refuses to I think it's fair game to divorce her.

I know all the reasons why women get fat...pregnancy, etc and i sympathize with them but I'd like to see effort.

Yeah, we're getting a divorce if she sits inside and sucks on ice cream all day. 

I know I'm late on the discussion, but the best looking women I've been with, I mean BAD %%$!$+%, the ones you take around the homies and they all look jealous...

well those have been the worst when it comes to personality. In my experience they have all been shallow, dumb and self conscious to the point of annoying me.

I can only smash a chick for so long before it gets old if there's no personality to build a real bond.

That said, I'm not staying with no fat !+* wife.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SIMPS
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Anton don't front brah
laugh.gif
U always makin them threads about the wominz in the A.....TL (finished so the African thugs don't come after me) But just keep it movin home slice as will I u scoundrel.
I made one thread about Atlanta
grin.gif
a long time ago I don't even recall what the thread was about . Glad you've been paying attention....women are the LEAST of my problems. Believe me, I do ok.
smokin.gif

Well for me I will never let myself get fat so that wouldn't even be an issue. And am also pretty much the same size since I was younger just with 5 more pounds added and I filled out more, boobs, hips etc.

But if your partner does gain weight you should motivate them to be healthy and lose the weight. When people gain lots of weight it's usually because of a bigger issue they are not dealing with.

There's a reason why this is my ideal body type...there isn't the slightest chance of a girl like this getting fat
laugh.gif

chanel-iman-it-girl-survival-kits1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

^ meh her legs need more meat in them bones.
I figure if she gains a little weight it would fill in nicely. I think she's perfect tho.
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Pics of you now.......link to your facebook page.
grin.gif
Also pics of your arts and crafts.
nerd.gif

Screen cap from back in the day, middle school era:

11iczyp.jpg

I posted these in the Dressing Better thread today:

vsdug9.jpg

1zvquev.jpg

2ivgopc.jpg

Didn't read all four pages, but I'll probably have her lose some weight somehow.

Never heard of "Till death or fatness do us part"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SIMPS
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Anton don't front brah
laugh.gif
I made one thread about Atlanta
grin.gif
a long time ago I don't even recall what the thread was about . Glad you've been paying attention....women are the LEAST of my problems. Believe me, I do ok.
smokin.gif
Pics or lies
laugh.gif
sike nah, I'm #!!#%+ w/ u fam. I don't know about ur sex life or lack there of and don't care. I'm just here statin that I been w/ my girl for 8yrs and as long as she don't get brand new on me I don't care if she gain weight, as long as she doesn't gain to become real unhealthy

If I got married I probably would do that if she got fat and I had to wait longer than 3 months for her to look like she use to especially with how I feel about marriage.

yuku
smh.gif

Sshanique know she want a real man from #NT, she need to quit frontin. Anton tryna prove he got no problem w/ the ladies
laugh.gif
j/k

grin.gif

Pics of you now.......link to your facebook page.
grin.gif
Also pics of your arts and crafts.
nerd.gif

Screen cap from back in the day, middle school era:

11iczyp.jpg

I posted these in the Dressing Better thread today:

vsdug9.jpg

1zvquev.jpg

2ivgopc.jpg
Let me show you my tattoos
happy.gif

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

i would definitely and wouldn't be surprised if she did the same with me. if it is something you have no control over like getting old or sick i understand but for the most part you can control your weight and i would expect her to stay roughly the same size. up to 20-30 pounds is okay but if shes gained 40-100? nah i couldn't stay with her.

Back
Top Bottom