Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Pics of u now and pics of u in 7th grade.
grin.gif

I don't think I have a digital 7th grade picture.

Pics of you now.......link to your facebook page.
grin.gif
Also pics of your arts and crafts.
nerd.gif

Screen cap from back in the day, middle school era:

11iczyp.jpg

I posted these in the Dressing Better thread today:

vsdug9.jpg

1zvquev.jpg

2ivgopc.jpg
Let me show you my tattoos
happy.gif

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

roll.gif
I just choked on my ice cream.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

clicking on that link scared the @#%$ outta me

What does it link to?

He's probably trying to give me a virus.

click it, its not a virus.  it just caught me off guard and scared me for a little bit
laugh.gif

What does it link to?

click it, its not a virus.  it just caught me off guard and scared me for a little bit
laugh.gif

She managed to ruin the moment.....stuff like this is why SNS
smh.gif
I was about to open up my heart to this broad and ask her to be my E-Girlfriend and she ruined it.
smh.gif

I'm so tired of seeing pics of this chicks #@! both here and on JJB in random unsuspecting threads.
smh.gif
Can't believe she in here campaigning for herself...if you gonna do all that SShanique put your advertisements in your sig.

What does it link to?

You won't get a virus if you click the link.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I'm so tired of seeing pics of this chicks #@! both here and on JJB in random unsuspecting threads.
smh.gif
Can't believe she in here campaigning for herself...if you gonna do all that SShanique put your advertisements in your sig.
Post Pics or go back to the kitchen.
grin.gif

I'm not campaigning.
laugh.gif
I was trying to make a point... and wait for my laundry to get done. *kanye shrug*

this got nothing to do with marriage but i had this chick.we broke it off. and then 2 months later i saw her and she gained weight.so i nicely said to work things out.lets "go to the gym" she hit me with the "i hate working out."

i hit her with the
indifferent.gif

since that day.havent seen her since
im not tryina havea sloppy lookin chick with me.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

smh.gif

Hilarious
laugh.gif

So then Anton, if you got fat, you think your wife should divorce you? Even if you had children? As adults, when we hit our 30s and 40s, our metabolism slows down so much and our body fitness is harder to maintain. However, if I vowed to get married to the man I love, and I still had love for him, of course I would not divorce him if he got fat. If anything, I would be concerned and would want him to lose weight to be healthy, but I would love him just the same.

Oh...I see SShanique's pics up in here in some middle school drumline/cheerleader/circus outfit.
laugh.gif
Random.

Marriage is suppose to be through "Think and thin"

I wouldnt divorce my wife if she got big though, id just make sure we hit up the gym(at her own pace). But seeing how the woman im going to marry is going to be a healthy eater and will enjoy fitness i dont see this happening.

Ive broken up with girlfriends that started getting big and di nothing about it, but if i marry you im not trying to get a divorce(it just doesnt sit well with me). I wouldnt marry her if i was ready for the challenges ahead. I feel like i can get through anything.

If you can consider weight gain as grounds for a divorce, you don't need to even entertain the idea of marriage.

And if weight gain is the worst of your issues in a marriage, consider yourself lucky.

Back
Top Bottom