NT, reccomend me a SHALLOW V-neck T

I'm honestly having the hardest time finding a shallower V-neck. The Hanes ones always look good in the picture but in reality they're deep as hell,like man-cleavage deep. I'm looking for something a little deeper than normal crew neck white T's. Thanks.

here's a diagram I found online, I'm looking for the middle
laugh.gif

1z3ota1.jpg

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

American Apparel
really? My roommate works there so I can get them for cheap(free
glasses.gif
) but he said even the regular ones aren't that shallow.

Merona from Target has some nice ones in packs of 3, If your looking for some colored ones, try the gap although they may not be around cause of the winterseason

Hahahha laughing at the OP's pic. I don't wear V-necks but I hope someone here can point you out in the right direction.

banana republic for sure. i think they like 15 a piece. exactly like the one the middle

^ Banana Republic is shallow, had the same issue trying to find some V necks till I found those, now I just need to find some V.

low v necks are the best. I can feel my swag drippin all over campus when i have a deep v neck on. But i mostly wear a humble v neck. I'm telling you, youcannot go wrong with the target merona v neck. I put my man on, and he was happy with the choice as well. Try it, and pm me with results. You won't bedissapointed.

Originally Posted by aumxhype

uniqlo
word. my boy was gonna pick some up for me but they were all out
eyes.gif
. From what I see those are actually shallow v-necks (pretty much a crew neck that's jsut joined as a V) probably shoower than most"shallow" vs

NO, the POLO RL joints suck..the V is deep as hell...the ones I bought from Dillards in the 3 pack were,at least...

but the 3 pack Daniel Cremieux v necks are straight,yet I'm still convinced I can find a bit shallower..im gonna goto Target and check the morena ones outu guys suggested

Back
Top Bottom