NT, reccomend me a SHALLOW V-neck T

If you want a v-neck thats THAT shallow, maybe you dont really want a v-neck.

Reminds me of that Jim Gaffigan bit about people who like fish, but not when its fishy.

"i got news for ya pal, you dont like fish."

Pro club?
HPIM2874%5B1%5D.jpg

LOL. I wear the Banana Republic joint, specifically the "Fitted Vee." Good material (I forget the exact composition) that is never stiff, always realcomfortable and fits well. Most importantly, the V is not OD but not extra subtle either which is just nice. I normally get batches of 3 since there'salways a discount for 3. Probably got like 15 of them things all scattered in my closet in diff colors but mostly white. Good undershirt also.

LOL at the last joint. I've been calling them the extra v-neck. And it's funny that it's always those super malnurish lanky kids who wear them too.

NO, the POLO RL joints suck..the V is deep as hell...the ones I bought from Dillards in the 3 pack were,at least...

Word. I love Polo probably more than alot of dudes on NT and the 3 pack I got has never been rocked after I took the first one off. Can't even rock thatjoint to sleep the V is too deep.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

How about Polo Ralph Lauren? They're great.
indifferent.gif
Polo's V-Neck's are too deep, basicallyfeel naked when you throw one on. I made the mistake and bought a whole bunch of them without ever trying one on before when I finally got them I was verydissapointed with the cut.

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

Puritan. 2 pack at Wal-Mart for around $4.

Hell no. Don't do it. The V aint bad but the cut of the shirt is all wrong. It's like they used a fat man's sizing chart or something.

RICHYUNG V-NECKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

STILL AINT EVEN WEAR MY YELLOW joint....holding down till next summer wooooo

You always fail with 3 pack v-necks, no matter what brand because it's underware.
Buy the separate tees.

This v-neck tee is very shallow, and comfortable. Bought it in black, white, and brown.
pPOLO2-4650574_standard_t208.jpg

Originally Posted by aumxhype

uniqlo

Yup pretty much. My friend just came back from NYC and got me some stuff from there. She managed to snag the last v-neck (in any size) and the v is definitelyshallow, even more shallow than OP's pic. It's also nice and thick, the sleeves are tight and don't flare outwards, the body shape is nice too.It's def the perfect v-neck to wear out.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Here is the best fitting/quality/ v-neck you can find

Galaxy. can be found for 4 for $20

Also comes in white

eg7sqo.jpg

rlgp5c.jpg
where can these be found?

2(x)ist
I swear by their product.
I never had any problem with them going out of shape and they are decently sized.
They are, however, an undershirt but can be worn as a regular tee if you want.

Back
Top Bottom