NT, recommend me a truck

I just bought a 2009 tundra a couple weeks ago. People slip on the tundras, they are beasts..

If you want to go American, go with a Silverado or a Sierra...

Don't go with one of the small girly trucks like an S10...

You will probably never go back to a car. I used to cram my 6'6", jolly green giant %%@ into a car and since I bought a truck, I will never go back.

Feels soooo much safer too. In a car when someone would fly out in front of me, I would slam on the brakes..in a truck I encourage it, cause no damns will be given when I crunch their Prius to a pulp...

1994_Toyota_Xtra_Cab-1.jpg

After this...
Large%20Image.jpg

I was convinced of the Toyota build quality on their Hilux/Tacoma.

I'm looking to get one this year, if this business venture I'm working on pops off.

Something like this...

MC_Hilux_2012_front1.jpg

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

^^ thats gonna run you more than $25k

Go big or go home.
This is the mentality that gets people in debt. You want OP to spend double his budget so he can "go big"? Come on now.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

The Raptor is bad@$* looking, but a waste of money IMO- I just got the new F150 lariat (over a Tundra and Silverado) got a better deal on the Ford because this is decked out with all the bells and whistles for basically the same as a standard Chevy or Tundra. love it so far, and getting about 18 MPG
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55925326@N07/7246295448/
Fords are nice, I love the look of them. If someone handed me $50K+, I would go straight to the F-250 Super Duty...Those trucks are mean..

It was really tough when I was shopping for a "new" truck because I was limited to what I could find on the used lots..

I had wanted a Tundra since they switched up the size/look in 2007 and I just happened to find one, in the color I wanted (black) in my price range..

The salesman told me that they were desperate to move some cars before the end of the month, so I bent them over on the price..It books for 22K. They had it marked down to 19,700 and I got them all the way down to 17,500...I also told them that my trade in price wasn't going to work and that I wanted an extra grand added onto that...

I also got a warranty and 3 years of free oil changes/tire rotations..

1 Owner, 50K miles.

Trying to decide on which rims I want, so I did a couple PS's:

The weird things about trucks is that they actually work, for a long time and really well. (It's sad that this is surprising or weird...)

Toyota's are pretty much indestructible, according to top gear for example, but all-in-all I've only heard good things about them.
On contrary i've also only heard good things about F150, Chevy and Dodge, so it's only a matter of taste and need I suppose.

For some reason I want a ford 250 lifted. Pros cons and what Am I looking at spending?

Been a jeep guy forever. Had Cherokees and a Commander. Was looking into a new wrangler but want something big

I got the same F150 as wanksta but in blue and gun metal. I love my truck but I may have to get rid of it soon because gas is a killer.

Wanksta the window failure must be a manufacturing problem because I also had to replace two window motors.

whatever truck u get, make sure u get some mud tires ...no wimpy lo-profile street tires ...leave that !@#@! for the little cars

btw. we should start a show your SUV/TRUCK thread
laugh.gif

i <3 my FJ Cruiser ....got T-bone  2 weeks ago by a Chevy Tahoe tho
tired.gif
, lucky to be alive ...my rock rail save me and my girls life ...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

whatever truck u get, make sure u get some mud tires ...no wimpy lo-profile street tires ...leave that !@#@! for the little cars

laugh.gif

tired.gif

now this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this what im looking to get. have you seen this years trail teams edition? fire

2012-toyota-fj-cruiser-tr-1_800x0w.jpg

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif

tired.gif

now this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this what im looking to get. have you seen this years trail teams edition? fire

2012-toyota-fj-cruiser-tr-1_800x0w.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...i love the TRD Rims, my buddy has the 07 TRD Edition im soo jelly 

I have a basic 2001 Crew Cab 1500 Silverado
I want to throw some off tire wheels and lift the mofo.
Any ideas suggestions or pics?

Back
Top Bottom