NT, recommend me some Bible Scriptures.. : )

i'm planning on getting my tattoos soon and i wanted to get one of a great bible scripture that has a powerful mean to it. Gracias
happy.gif

My suggestion is to get one that actually means something to you, not one that some random person on NT suggested. Have a story behind why you chose to getthat, not just "Oh, some dude on this message board called NikeTalk recommended it to me."

I know that's not very helpful, but it's all that I have.

My suggestion is to get one that actually means something to you, not one that some random person on NT suggested. Have a story behind why you chose to get that, not just "Oh, some dude on this message board called NikeTalk recommended it to me."

I know that's not very helpful, but it's all that I have.

yea you're right. i just want an idea on what to get. do you guys have a bible scripture that means something to you at least?

Damn you, Fame.

That's been in my sig since like 87. Forgot all about it.

Still, my blackness (inherited love of all things fried and chicken like) me won't let me take it down.

Grizz, I too love all things fried and chicken like. It didn't help me in the blackness dept but I did get fat and I breathe hard enough during sex thatgirls think they are getting raped.

you don't read the bible do you?

your just gonna get text from the bible written on you so you seem "deep"

smh

Back
Top Bottom