NT Roastin' ______ on Twitter Appreciation...Who's next?

# I threw the idea in last night to go at diddy @theboyillinois "take that take that" @iamdiddy you 'ol "do you like it , do you want it" ass5 minutes ago from web

# 'ol I need to stay on "the last train to paris" "forever" lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy baddbbboyyyyyy "take that, take that"7 minutes ago from web

# 'ol my life's song is a "fake thugs dedication" lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy "take that, take that" @mzr0ckstar -- yea i know :wink:11 minutes ago from web

# I need to be all up in yo video because "Can't nobody hold me down" lookin dude @iamdiddy -- xzibit won't hold you down -take that,take that14 minutes ago from web

# You can say that again, but I'll take the daughter @mzr0ckstar =) -- http://lifehasnoscript.blog...18 minutes ago from web

# "ol "chick hypnotize by my 1,2steps" remedial raps havin ++! dude @iamdiddy yea "you gonna believe me now" baddddbooyyyyy19 minutes ago from web

# 'ol I ran in a marathon and I'm still fat lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy "lock in" on a diet badbooyyyyyyy "take that, take that"23 minutes ago from web

# 'ol we "locked in" on yo dentures.. "uhh, yeah, you know what it is" with my bubblevest on lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy "take that,take that"25 minutes ago from web

# 'ol my body OD'ed on "Unforgivable" and diddy boppin in a garbage bag lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy "take that,take that"27 minutes ago from web

# Oh my bad =/ @mzr0ckstar , I take it back -- http://lifehasnoscript.blog...29 minutes ago from web

# 'ol "I'm the Bad Boy flavor, light blue gators, drinkin Ciroc" in a gay nightclub lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy "take that,take that".31 minutes ago from web

# 'ol I took Xzibit to a gay nightclub "if you want this money", lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy. "take that, take that"33 minutes ago from web

# 'ol I can't make it music, so I failed at Broadway lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy "take that, take that"36 minutes ago from web

# 'ol "this is a special delivery" of extra dentures havin ++! !+@%% @iamdiddy "take that, take that" badbboooyyyyyy38 minutes ago from web

# 'Ol "if I'm dreaming, wake me up" shelving every artist I got lookin ++! dude @iamdiddy "take that, take that".about 1 hour ago from web

# 'Ol witness protection name change 3times a year lookin asss @iamDiddy *aka* Puff Daddy *aka* Puffy *aka* P.Diddy *aka* Sean John *aka who?about 1 hour ago from web

# 'Ol "You Get's No Love" half bald jumpoff havin,soul-glow hairspray havin ++! !+@%% @ iamdiddyabout 1 hour ago from web

# 'ol milkbottle poppin wanna be havin "tantric sex" havin ++! !+@%% @iamdiddyabout 1 hour ago from web

# Oh **** we goin at diddy now? -- 'ol I know "Who Shot Ya" slimy snake in the grass !+@%% @iamdiddy.

Dre and Jewels are killin' him.

Those are the only people I follow though so IDK about anyone else.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they goin in!!!

Since NT is notorious for getting things done, I figured I'd post this here:

If this girl gets 500 followers, she'll show some boobs. I really want to see ifshe actually does it, and see some boobs

@iamdiddy Also I don't mean any ill will towards you. I'm just wondering whats distortedthe vision U had. God forgives everyone who repentshalf a minute ago from web

@iamdiddy Ol, "You had a spark when you started / but now you just garbage" -type of man.4 minutes ago from web

@iamdiddy Ol' "My songs bump in Houston like Scarface produced them but can't come down there because they know I'm cakeand fraud" type man7 minutes ago from web

@iamdiddy Ol, "I have the audacity to praise God in my Tweets yet continue to etiolate my own artists" -type ofman.9minutes ago from web

@iamdiddy Ol' "Don't be mad, UPS is hirin' but couldn't get G. Dep an actual job @ FedEx when he wasstruggling"-flaw type of man.11 minutes ago from web

@iamdiddy ol' "I signed Shyne, but can't go back to Jamaica because they call me batty bwoi"-kindaman.12 minutes ago from web

@iamdiddy Ol' "I dated J. Lo 'pero no entiendes un poquito de Espanol'"-speaking man.14 minutesago from web

@iamdiddy Ol' "I lent Choppa my finest suit"-wearin' man.17 minutes ago from web

@iamdiddy Ol' "I've never even wrote helped compose the best songs on my own albums"-style man.21 minutesago from web

lol Diddy says he's going on CNN 2nite 2 discuss his"Positive Twitter following." If he doesn't answer at least 1 of NTs Tweets ill call in26 minutes ago from web

@iamdiddy Ol', "I charged Miss V. Wallace $$$ to use her son's music in his own biopic"-man. (-_-)

1. @iamdiddy ol i can put you in a log cabin somwhere in aspen, simpin *%$ n half a minute ago from web in reply to iamdiddy
@iamdiddy ol boy lookin like crackhead ezal from friday *%$ n http://tinyurl.com/d3zgl63 minutesago from web in reply to iamdiddy

@DJDRAMA ol boys beard lookin likegeometry homework11 minutes ago from web in reply to DJDRAMA

@iamdiddy ol boys teeth look like they were used in soul for real's - candy rain video12 minutes ago from web in reply toiamdiddy

@iamdiddy ol oran juice jones, walking in the rain, lookin like n 20 minutes ago from web in reply toiamdiddy

@iamdiddy ol boys fivehead lookin like LAX landing strip28 minutes ago from web in reply toiamdiddy

Originally Posted by dreClark

1. Let's get back on them teeth tho....Gaaaaad damn them @!#$# big. Look like the keyboard on a macbook. @iamdiddy4 minutes ago from web

2. Shiny Ma'%%%*%%. You the only person that can use their real face in a wax museum "OMG, His eyes just moved" @iamdiddy9 minutes ago from web

3. J-Lo: "I need some lube papi" Diddy: "I got you mami" **wipes face** @iamdiddy17 minutes ago from web

4. Greasy *** _ ain't have to put on lotion until he was 10. Looking like a younger Jermaine Jackson @iamdiddy22 minutes ago from web

5. I bet you slipped right out of ya moms ({}) when you were born. _'s had to pick you up w/ sandpaper. @iamdiddy24 minutes ago from web

6. @ZoDogg34 lol, I just saw everyone else doing it so I joined in. lol26 minutes ago from web in reply to ZoDogg34

7. Aye, why you always look to greasy? _ do you sweat Baby oil? You look like you smell like lard and Sportin' Waves grease. @iamdiddy27 minutes ago from web

8. @Seeko Nah, she too sexy. I'ma let her live.....lol29 minutes ago from web in reply to Seeko

9. Yeah, we still going in on them Teeth of yours. Ole' Seabiscuit/Kentucky Derby mouth *** _ @iamdiddy30 minutes ago from web

10. How are you still on the streets after all the rapes you committed? You turned Loon into a muslim and G. Dep into a dust head @iamdiddy.33 minutes ago from web

11. You shouldn't be the spokesperson for Proactive. You should be the posterchild of Pro-abortion @iamdiddy.39 minutes ago from web

12. Son, I swear you got the biggest teeth in America. As a child, I heard you used a bike tire as a teething ring @iamdiddy.about 1 hour ago from web

13. I heard you was the boy that Mase got caught touching in the Range Rover @iamdiddy.about 1 hour ago from web

14. I wish Jada woulda really hit you w/ the refrigerator @iamdiddy.
http://twitter.com/iamdiddy
http://twitter.com/iamdiddy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- 'ol going on larry king live tonight to compete for who has the bigger forehead looking dude@iamdiddy

- 'ol big teeth having needs to floss with a garden hose having dude @iamdiddy

- dude's teeth so big whenever he sneezes he bites a hole in his chest @iamdiddy

- ol big teeth looking like mr. ed %$@ dude @iamdiddy

Back
Top Bottom