NT scheduled maintenance Vol. meth appreciation

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
http://niketalk.com/topic/245575
What will you do?

I'm going to open every thread on the first 10 pages of NT in a different tab so I have something to read during the downtime. I will also prepare replies to all these threads and patiently await the end of downtime to post all my replies. I will also experiment with methadone, nicotine patches, and antabuse.

Joined Dec 23, 2006

"I know this will, sadly, leave a few of you scrambling to replace your current plans, so here are a few alternatives to occupy the 6-8 hours of darkness you might otherwise waste on NikeTalk:"
Your avy and this thread goes perfect. 

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Yuku users and DC area basketball fans are especially advised to avoid anything dealing with wizards - that will only intensify your frustration.)

Joined Aug 10, 2009
I'll be asleep, and by the time i get back from home tomorrow, it should be back up again

pltcsasusual

Banned
Joined Nov 27, 2009
#NT twitter will be rocking tonight with people asking whats going on i say we tell them NT got deleted

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
Finally, I'd much rather have scheduled maintenance every so often than random downtimes with no explanation.

I especially liked the suggestion for Simpsons season 5
that and season 4 were two of the best.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

don't do it...i need some nigerian recipes
Nigerian food is complicated...still tryna figure it out myself
. I can make stew, that's about it.

Momma dukes came through with the Fish stew and white rice on Easter

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now