NT, School me on fitted caps!

Well I'm usually not a hat person, but recently I feel the need to wear fitteds. So I'm a noob to this, I seen people wear them loose and I seenpeople wear them true to size. And how are they sized? The only place I know that sell fitteds is Lids and how do everybody wear theirs?? backwards?forwards? etc.

Like This Homie

b8wzus.jpg

You Know What It Is

you mean to tell me, you, a grown man (hopefully) or atleast a young adult, are coming onto an online message board, asking people how to wear a hat? damn man,parents are slackin these days...

I wear mine inside out with the stickers and price tag reversed on my butt. I'm trying to start a new trend. Join me.

wear them true to size, and with every sticker removed. Only wear it backwards if you are taking batting practice, break even one of these rules and you are aretard.

Well, how are fitteds sized, because I seen stuff like 7 1/2, 7 3/4, are all fitteds sized like that?? Or are there sizes like L, XL, etc?

Buy a hat that FITS (no myhatstoobig)

Well, how are fitteds sized, because I seen stuff like 7 1/2, 7 3/4, are all fitteds sized like that?? Or are there sizes like L, XL, etc?
laugh.gif
Nah I believe they're all by size number

Are you serious!?

FYI:
-Take the stickers off.
-Go to Lids and see which hat size is right for you.
-You can wear em, forward, backward, sideways, leaning on tilt like T.I., I don't care
-Lids, Hatland, eCapcity are good sites to buy fitteds.

Originally Posted by kinghoopa

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

You should seriously do some independent research before you post on NT:

http://www.neweracap.com/?objectID=A93EBF29-1143-CEB5-AB7F36E1F41F076D

thanks, I really needed that, I just made this post so I wouldn't look like a *%$%$$! tomorrow when I go to Lids.

You wouldn't look like a *%$%$$! at Lids. People do that all the time. Now you just look like a *%$%$$! on NT for not doing your own research andasking how to wear a hat.

Another piece of advice: don't get any of the Money sign, NY variant all over non New Era fitteds you get at the pawn shop. Everytime I see peeps wearthem, I just laugh and shake my head.

New era's sizing differs sometimes. So try each on before you buy. Don't assume they all fit the same. I have hats that are labeled as 7 3/8, 7 1/4,and 7 1/8.

Back
Top Bottom