NT, School me on fitted caps!

it dont matter how u wear it homie just however u feel comfortable lol. just make sure u take the sticer of son. and lids or hatland.com are some good placesto get your feet wet

Leaving the sticker on fitteds
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

if you plan on buying a lot of hats in the future.. lids or hatworld have this Passport club its an additional $5 or $10 on top of your first hat, but everyhat after that is 20% off. which comes to around $25 for a fitted...

unless of course you have friends who work at hat places, they generally get a much better discount.

Originally Posted by bamez

if you plan on buying a lot of hats in the future.. lids or hatworld have this Passport club its an additional $5 or $10 on top of your first hat, but every hat after that is 20% off. which comes to around $25 for a fitted...

unless of course you have friends who work at hat places, they generally get a much better discount.
Does this apply online or in store? I've been a frequent customer at Lids and a two-timer at Hatland.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by JiggaJayZ12469

Leaving the sticker on fitteds
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

takin stickers off da fitted = bamma status
True. There was this report in the local newspaper that had an article about trends that are not in anymore for the season, and the beezy put leavingthe sticker on the fitteds. I got kinda heated off that. I e-mailed her saying it is not a trend that just happened, its been like that as far back as i canremember. It's just that hats recently got more popular so you see it more. Lady hasnt email me back yet.

Back
Top Bottom