NT school me on moving to CALIFORNIA VOL. East to West

OP, like the others said the cost of living will be different depending on the location your in.

But real talk, if I were you I would move to miami. You pay no state tax, there are places you can rent for good price near miami. No smog test or none of that nonsense for cars, insurance is cheap, springbreak
devil.gif
, etc

Stance is Everything Form> Function
chill
grin.gif

do it right and go to San Diego. your making a cross country move, no point in going to the inland empire (moreno valley). Think about it like this if you fail and have to move back home, atleast say you lived in San Diego.

do it right and go to San Diego. your making a cross country move, no point in going to the inland empire (moreno valley). Think about it like this if you fail and have to move back home, atleast say you lived in San Diego.

Moreno Valley is nothing special but it'll be a lot cheaper to live out there compared to San Diego

Moreno Valley is nothing special but it'll be a lot cheaper to live out there compared to San Diego

Those that live in Cali, remember that the rest of the world thinks Cali (all of it) is Heaven. So that is why it probably doesn't matter where in Cali he moves (to him)

Those that live in Cali, remember that the rest of the world thinks Cali (all of it) is Heaven. So that is why it probably doesn't matter where in Cali he moves (to him)

in LA we wear Chucks not ballys, dressed in loc's and khaki suits and ride is what we do.

in LA we wear Chucks not ballys, dressed in loc's and khaki suits and ride is what we do.

Im in Nor Cal but know some that moved from NC to here and didn't turn back! Sure your lifestyle will change on what Cali has to offer. Don't know if your wage's will change with your move due to the cost of living. I moved to AZ and moved back in a year, I didnt like after 40hrs is OT, here in Cali after 8 hours is OT, depends to if your hourly? But like someone said if you can move to SD, do it!

Im in Nor Cal but know some that moved from NC to here and didn't turn back! Sure your lifestyle will change on what Cali has to offer. Don't know if your wage's will change with your move due to the cost of living. I moved to AZ and moved back in a year, I didnt like after 40hrs is OT, here in Cali after 8 hours is OT, depends to if your hourly? But like someone said if you can move to SD, do it!

LA is heaven on earth I promise you

If you dont mind the drive move to LA but traffic is the biggest ?
smile.gif
smile.gif
$.%{%| in LA but it's still the most amazing city in the country other then Chicago I plan on trying to move out there after college good luck!

LA is heaven on earth I promise you

If you dont mind the drive move to LA but traffic is the biggest ?
smile.gif
smile.gif
$.%{%| in LA but it's still the most amazing city in the country other then Chicago I plan on trying to move out there after college good luck!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

False.  The central valley and the far north is rarely mentioned.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

False.  The central valley and the far north is rarely mentioned.

California is a garden of Eden
A paradise to live in or see
But believe it or not, you won't find it so hot
If you ain't got the DO RE MI

California is a garden of Eden
A paradise to live in or see
But believe it or not, you won't find it so hot
If you ain't got the DO RE MI

Originally Posted by DMan14

laugh.gif
iono what advice to give u for those locations, but if you're gonna be in LA hit a brother up and I got u

Originally Posted by DMan14

laugh.gif
iono what advice to give u for those locations, but if you're gonna be in LA hit a brother up and I got u

preciate all the advice..right now im aiming to take a trip out there around 4th of july, prob stay a little over a week so that'll help me get a feel for cali

i know we're gonna hit up downtown san diego, hollywood, LA, the bay area and a lot more places, i already know im gonna love it!

preciate all the advice..right now im aiming to take a trip out there around 4th of july, prob stay a little over a week so that'll help me get a feel for cali

i know we're gonna hit up downtown san diego, hollywood, LA, the bay area and a lot more places, i already know im gonna love it!

don't move to Moreno Valley. Save up some dough. Find a new job in a better city. (Long Beach area) and you won't regret this decision. 
pimp.gif

don't move to Moreno Valley. Save up some dough. Find a new job in a better city. (Long Beach area) and you won't regret this decision. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom