NT School Me On NikeTown

What's goood yall. Im about to start working at Niketown starting in September. I was wondering can yall tell me some things about working there.

It's only been 20 mins since your initial post and you're already bumping it up? Also doesn't help that you made this post on a Saturday night,folks are out right now.

10z67v9.png

Something doesn't add up here.. You're going to work at Nike Town but you want to know some things about working there? Why did you apply if youdidn't know anything good about working there? Did you make this thread because you thought people would be impressed that you got offered a job at NikeTown and it would raise your e-fame?

OP you'll be selling sneakers and clothes....shouldn't you have found that out when you were applying?

Use to work at the store on Michigan Ave.
Use to be extra fun until recession hit, now its just an actual job.
98% of the people that worked there were characters. (Clowns to be exact)
No cute girls work there anymore
No more slacking is allowed
Most of the clientele are either foreigners or snobby locals
But the discount is
pimp.gif

That pretty much sums it up
Hope you not one of them cats that thinks working there all of a sudden puts you at a high caliber
laugh.gif

suuwwoop story time...

the one in nyc is cool, I had the pleasure to meet some important nike/jordan people at the niketown here.. in the nike ID part..

the workers are pretty cool, expect alot of non sneakerheads.. just regular people browsing.. cuz thats what it looked like when i was there... and then youraverage hypebeasts roaming around... and thats it.. it looked real chill in there and looks like the workers are down to earth.. 2 of them i take it wheresneakerheads because they were knowledgeable in the future release dates (ie) at that time the yeezys and kryptonates

3447922405_bf67a0be97.jpg

to the left is jeanette (Nike's person in charge of corporate responsibility)

3447901149_3b5ed89402.jpg

left again Jason Mayden (Sr. Designer of Jordan Brand)

Back
Top Bottom