NT, Share your Personal L's....don't be ashamed, embrace those dark moments in time

With the multitude of NTers taking L's, I felt that it was time to let these NTers know thatthey are NOT alone with the taking of the 12th letter of the alphabet.

Here are my Major life L's -

1. Moved to another country for an ex. 3 weeks after the move, we broke up. Stuck in a city notknowing anyone. Became a drunk and picked up Brazilian "women" in clubs.
2. Got fired from the job in that new city on MLK day.
3. Won a trip to Barbados on a radio station but fell asleep ontop of my phone so I couldn'tanswer the call.
4. Broke my leg a week later playing in a football game I had no need to play against...how you areceiver and don't wanna get tackled so you fall and clip my leg?
5. Prior to this string of events.....
I once cheated on my girl, the girl I cheated with went through my wallet and saw a pic of my girl. Said skank then noticed my girl in the mall and went up toher and told her about our romp...

Walked in on my girlfriend (in college) sleeping (not having sex) with my football teammate.
Fab came to our school and performed alongside 50 cent in '03. At the end of the performance Isee my GIRL run on stage and hug Fab, I then see them go backstage....didn't hear back from her til later the next day. She said all they did was smoke andshe passed out on the bed at Fab's hotel
grin.gif
I have taken many a more L

Share your experiences...we ain't judging in this thread

getting ko'ed on live television in the third round of a five round fight. only after nearly ko'ing him with elbows and heavy punches in the first.

it was my second pro muay thai fight with no amateur experience. gym bosses throwing you into bigger fights too soon ftl.

Went to Disneyland on friday, waited in line for indiana jones for 2 hours.

When I got to the front of the line the ride broke down for about an hour, got out of line and 10 minutes later it was back up and runnin'

Most recent, I got more though

Just went to the store for some food, saw 2 bad chics, have allergies and had to spit, spit was all over my hands and shirt.

In Senior year of high school, I was selling a pair of shoes (Raptor 7s).
I was on crutches due to my surgery (repaired ACL and a shattered meniscus).
Called dude to confirm the meet up, he said sure, then asked my cousin to drop me off at the mall.
Called and waited for over 1.5 hours with no call back. I sat there for another two hours till my dad came and picked me up.
tired.gif

...Sat there for 3 hours with a pair of shoes and my crutches.
indifferent.gif

girl i liked didnt like me back.

trying to talk to a sober chick completly blasted lmao that @**! did not end well.

1. Got stupid drunk at a bonfire and blacked out. Woke up to stories about me and the ugliest chick at our school hooking up.
smh.gif

2. One birthday, I finally got the guitar I had been begging for all year. Promptly a week after, I fractured my left wrist and couldn't play it. Whilestill going through rehab with my left wrist, I fractured the right one (this time it was skating instead of football.) So, I didn't even end up being ableto play it for about 2 months. I've played it maybe 20 times total.

3. Last year, during the summer/fall I had been messing with this girl, and cut contact when she started wanting to go to the movies and be a genuinegirlfriend (ha.) A week or two passed by without hearing from her. Coincidentally, one of my friends' friends was her boss during her summer job. She tellsme that she quit (at the same exact time she started acting weird) because she said she was pregnant. (Luckily, that wasn't the case, but still.
frown.gif
)

4. My first real time out in the sand dunes on my ATV (2003 Honda Sportrax 250,) at the age of 15, I was driving around and trying to show off to sponsors. So,I see a sand hill off in the distance, and get up to 4th (about 60mph) to go over it, only to see that the hill was hiding a small water patch. I hit the waterfull force, flip off of my ATV into the water, and get stuck under it for about 2 seconds. I pushed the ATV off and surface from the water, only to seeeveryone in the dunes staring at me. I had to personally pull my ATV out of the water, and pop the clutch about 500 times to get the water drained from thevalves.
smh.gif

Damn OP, your L's have me angry for you. Those are epic.
smh.gif

Sophmore year of high school(6 years ago) I was on the bball team and the 1st preseason game we have, I decide to take a charge and dude falls on my ankle anddestroys it. Missed the whole season.
tired.gif

Here's another teenage L.....

I use to race RC cars.....I got into building RC airplanes....these things are made from balsa wood,very light-weight....anyon, I finally completed the plane after like MONTHS....I was mad excited, I was showing it to a friend of mine in the building, as Iwas walking with it in the house, the wing clipped the corner of a hallway and snapped that $%+* in half.....I then proceeded to beat the $%+* outta the planetil it was in complete pieces....sad sad day

laugh.gif
Damn Pook, that last one with Fab is not the business, i hope u kicked her to the curb after that incident.

as for me lets see... my L's in the women department are very minimal to almost none at all. I guess there have been the times where you didnt act fastenough.

back in the day there was this girl named Rosemary that at that time was the baddest chicki knew or had ever seen, She used to jock pretty heavy when we werelike about 13 or so but she hadnt fully developed like that at that time. I ended up getting locked up for a while and when i got out about a year and a halflater i came home to her looking incredible. She was still on me and some how i fumbled my chance away and she ended up getting with a partner of mine who shelater told me she got with him because he reminded her of me but didnt think she had a chance with me... she ended up getting pregnant and i never got mychance..
laugh.gif
FML

I have multiple going to jail L's i have taken tho
smh.gif
dont even wanna relive those story's tho

got drunk fell asleep in the middle of the dance floor woke up next day still in the middle of the dance floor and was like what the hell got up went to my carcalled freinds that where there and they all said they couldent find me

Originally Posted by TD The God

Fab came to our school and performed alongside 50 cent in '03. At the end of the performance I see my GIRL run on stage and hug Fab, I then see them go backstage....didn't hear back from her til later the next day. She said all they did was smoke and she passed out on the bed at Fab's hotel
grin.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Rockhead

Just went to the store for some food, saw 2 bad chics, have allergies and had to spit, spit was all over my hands and shirt.

Got at a girl and she liked me but i waited too long and then she got a boyfrriend

Girl is trying to get at me but she ia dirty and she has beef with my family but i still beat

Back
Top Bottom