NT Tell me who's having a bigger year than this guy

The amount of foolishness in this thread. I don't even know where to start. I'll just let DC, Peep, 4w and Club take care of y'all
Wow, relax. This isn't even a wrestling thread. The Rock is a mainstream star. Punk looks like he's 50 years old and has crappy tattoos.

John Cena> The Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan, Flair, Bret Hart, HBK combined on the mic and in the ring.

Matter fact his entrance>all, Cena running to the ring>Warrior running to the ring, Cena throwing his hat to the crowd>the rock throwing his elbow pad

NT's hero going down this wrestlemania :pimp:

Had to be born after 92. I bet u never saw the wwf era smh wwf>wwe

Last edited:
:smh: @ The thought of anyone over 16 still watching wrestling.

The Rock was cool back in the day when I was still watching wrestling. Happy to see him do his thing as of late. I heard he is going to be at WresteMania this year, can anyone confirm this? Is he going to wrestle?

:lol: @ CM Punk. Is that a real name?

This generation of wrestlers are like a bunch of normal guys now. Everybody thought the undertaker was dead foreal lol. Horrible wrestling for a ***** made generation lol

:rofl: What did I just watch? Was that supposed to be "real?" ~ So wrestling is so stupid now, they PLAN to do REAL things. Yall understand how ridiculous that is :lol:

What the hell is there to get. You think Vince McMahon (if he is still alive) will let someone go on HIS show and curse him out? No way that wasn't pre-planned. :smh:

You don't know that...Punk is a rebel he does what he wants when he wants.

I can't believe I'm going back and forth with someone that has a face painted circus clown in their avatar.

You don't know that...Punk is a rebel he does what he wants when he wants.

I can't believe I'm going back and forth with someone that has a face painted circus clown in their avatar.
A grown man defending a sport where sweaty grown men roll around in their underwear.

I was just saying this to my buddies last night as we watched Snitch. That, Pain and Gain, FF6, GI Joe, this guy is loadddded /jazzyjeff

This generation of wrestlers are like a bunch of normal guys now. Everybody thought the undertaker was dead foreal lol. Horrible wrestling for a ***** made generation lol

wait a second...i was under the impression that the only people who watch wrestling on a large scale are kids and preteens.

a little harsh to be calling them ***** made already don't ya think? :D

oh...and i know what generation you're really talking about but ummm....i think we're a little old to be watching wrestling. :lol:

Always find it hilarious when people say the "little too old to be watching wrestling" line.

Here's a list of wrestling fans -

LeBron James
Snoop Dogg
David Arquette
Freddy Prinze jr.
Shaq
Jim Carrey
Eminem
Adam Sandler
Marlon Wayans
50 Cent
Ricky Hatton
Arnold Schwazanager
Cam'ron
Charles Barkley
Conan O'Brien
Rampage Jackson
Tom Cruise
Hugh jackman
Michael Clarke Duncan
Brain Wilson
Stan Lee
Floyd Mayweather
Lamar Odom
Regis Philbin
David Letterman
George Steinbrenner
George W. Bush
Elvis Presley
Bill Clinton
Wade Boggs
Willie Nelson
James Worthy
Dustin Pedroia
Bruce Springsteen
Ron Howard

Just to name a few.

But i know how it works in NT.....until Kanye does it, dudes won't do it.

Here are a few more -

Jack Nicholson
Johnny Cash
Chris Brown
John Krasinski
Method Man
Ghostface Killah

Back
Top Bottom