NT The Bro Code Commandments

think about any given situation reversed. if you would knock yourself out for doing something, dont do it.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

The bro dating another bro's ex should be a given yet my friend did that and now he is banished from my circle
laugh.gif
. But seriously though how dumb must you be to go out with a bro's ex? He immediately lost contact/trust from all our close mutual friends and getting sloppy seconds...is that really worth the {}?
Yeah. The thing is, this rule isn't so much about behavior after the break-up, but before the break-up.
If you don't have this rule, then anytime you bring your girl around your friends, they can entertain thoughts of going after her and/or breaking up the relationship. The rule makes those thoughts meaningless.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

If you didn't put in or you don't smoke with me regularly, you're not hitting my %%@! unless I offer it. Don't step into rotation.

If you didn't put in or you don't smoke with me regularly, you're not hitting my %%@! unless I offer it. Don't step into rotation.
11582441_gal.jpg

Firs thing that came to mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

11582441_gal.jpg

Firs thing that came to mind
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 "You ain't chip in on this maaan!"

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

*@%@ that.

This doesn't seem like a bad alternative under some circumstances, DUI's are life-ending (don't everyone chime in about you should drink and drive in the first place, we are theoretically speaking here). What kinda heat would you take for just running for no reason but to run? Legally speaking of course because, obvious taze is obvious.

That's what I meant, say I'm driving behind him and I see the cops are going after him and I know I'm sober, I'd do some real illegal $++$ to get the heat off him and on to me, worst thing that could happen is a mean summons and points on my liscence, at least the ^^^bro won't face hail time and a stain in his record.

So the bro slowly rolls away while your getting tazerd on the floor? Like how does the car get away?
If this is done by any passenger driver owes him dome if asked...... for real.... the person that got tazered can demand ANYTHING at ANY time in the future.

*@%@ that.

This doesn't seem like a bad alternative under some circumstances, DUI's are life-ending (don't everyone chime in about you should drink and drive in the first place, we are theoretically speaking here). What kinda heat would you take for just running for no reason but to run? Legally speaking of course because, obvious taze is obvious.

That's what I meant, say I'm driving behind him and I see the cops are going after him and I know I'm sober, I'd do some real illegal $++$ to get the heat off him and on to me, worst thing that could happen is a mean summons and points on my liscence, at least the ^^^bro won't face hail time and a stain in his record.
If it's my true bro (incredibly good friend). I would do the same. Run a red light and pretend I was drag racing.
I agree with everything in Ksteezy's post.

also if they ever need a place to stay regardless of (most) circumstances they're more than welcome to stay at my place.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

So the bro slowly rolls away while your getting tazerd on the floor? Like how does the car get away?
If this is done by any passenger driver owes him dome if asked...... for real.... the person that got tazered can demand ANYTHING at ANY time in the future.
disgusting.gif

if you're going to social function, don't let your bro look like &^%#

if you have something to say, don't talk about it behind his back. tell him straight up

Originally Posted by jdiggs

-your boys ex's are off limits
What if we're not really cool anymore. Not like we fell out or got beef, we just kind of grew a part?

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by jdiggs

-your boys ex's are off limits
What if we're not really cool anymore. Not like we fell out or got beef, we just kind of grew a part?

I dont see nothing wrong with that. I mean yall are boys but not really anymore so I say its fair game. It would be a problem if yall were close tho

-bros before ho's unless is your mom, sister or wife.
-if your bro is being a %%$*$%$, let him know.
-your bro catching a beatdown, you do whatever you can to help.
-don't share your bros secrets with your girl (I've broken this one
frown.gif
)
-bro about to be pulled over and he's drunk, get te cops to chase you instead.

*@%@ that.

DUI's are not life ending.

Unfortunately none of my boys follow the bro codes. Ok maybe two or three of them but the others smh. One have recently D block me twice and I know there won't be a third time.
mad.gif
Gotta put fools in place sometimes.
mad.gif

-when your bro is going to pick up his girl, get in the back seat before you pick her up

-When sitting at a table, always let your bro sit next to his girl

-Never let your bro get at a @!!, at least have a conversation with him like "yo , your girl is playing you" your bro will appreciate it.

-If your bro gets pulled over for drunk driving, and your with him always tell the cop youll take the car home, even if you are drunk, they can release it to your possession, and you just saved your bro an impound fee (i did this for my homie )

-If you know your bro is poor, always buy him at least one thing from the dollar menu. if he asks for more tell him to get a job.

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

what would y'all do if so called bro wifed the group jumpoff?

I'd grill my homies %#!% man. Thats something you CANNOT let your dude do under any circumstances. 

Originally Posted by MECKS

-when your bro is going to pick up his girl, get in the back seat before you pick her up

- keep hook ups in rotation, discounts and such...

- don't hound your boy for money he owes you

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

i wish him the best but at the same time i feel bad for the dude..

i took my dude over this house were two girls stayed and me and my other boy would mess with them

he gets it in with the one i was messing with

he ends up dating her seriously

we end up becoming roomates

he ends up making her a key and letting her stay there

she used to walk around naked and in underwear

ohwell.gif

i never really clarified whether he knew or not....i always felt bad for him tho

i never said anything...

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by CmoreJs

- keep hook ups in rotation, discounts and such...

- don't hound your boy for money he owes you
Meh, I don't think I would be able to keep this commandment. I don't like waiting to be paid back for months. So the exception should be that:

You can't hound if you know they can't pay you back right away. You may hound if they start using the money they owe you for unnecessary things.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Nothing is yours nothing is mine everything is ours
pimp.gif

I never understood that smashing ex's one though. If him and ole girl broke up, they broke up for a reason, if they didn't want to break up, they shouldn't have. If she's on the market, I'mma snatch her up doe. Yeah, you mighta caught da fish, but once you release it, you can't be mad at the next fisherman catchin' her. Iss all free game pimpin'. 
glasses.gif
 Most chicks turn to #!!@$@ anyway after they break up. Lol

Back
Top Bottom