NT Twitter Fam..

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by DJ bana

FOLLOW ME: http://twitter.com/banaboogie
Will you follow back though?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Bana always make sure she posts the link to her twitter in every twitter related thread on NT, but she dont even follow no one back. I had to unfollow her a couple weeks ago
grin.gif
why do people get so hurt?
i use twitter as a marketing tool for my website, photography and DJing. If you follow me and actually talk to me, ill follow you back. people who follow meand dont say anything, i wont follow you cause damn.. i hate when people i dont know/talk to blow up my twitter feed with nonsense.

is that sooooo offensive?

I'm gonna need some twittutoring or something.

If you post a link, does Twitter automatically shorten it?

"@_" indicates that you wrote to someone, right?

And what does "#_" mean? I know it's a trending topic, but how does that affect me? What do I do with it?

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

If you post a link, does Twitter automatically shorten it? [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Because you only get 140 characters per tweet.[/color]

"@_" indicates that you wrote to someone, right? Yes.

And what does "#_" mean? I know it's a trending topic, but how does that affect me? What do I do with it? #=Tagging a certain pharse within a tweet

http://www.twitter.com/thelonious_jay

i'm not using twitter much so i need someone or something to make it fun. the iphone software (twittelator is the best) makes it fun, but i don't knowany interesting people. so help me out NT fam
happy.gif
. i'll add you guys.

If you post a link, does Twitter automatically shorten it? [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Because you only get 140 characters per tweet.[/color]

"@_" indicates that you wrote to someone, right? Yes.

And what does "#_" mean? I know it's a trending topic, but how does that affect me? What do I do with it? #=Tagging a certain pharse within a tweet

i do know that you need the bit.ly link shortener. google 'bit.ly' and it's a free sign-up.

Just went through this entire thread for peoples links
laugh.gif
dudes better return the favor

1 question, if some1 does @yuras718 blah blah on their page.. do i get it on my homepage? like see their reply to me on the same page as my status?

Sig.
Not huge on posting but I like to read people's tweets.
Reminds me of textsfromlastnight.com

Back
Top Bottom