NT, what are some good cities to move to?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

what cities are poppin in Arizona?

my mind is set on Chicago right now...

Phoenix is Amazing in my opinion, I am in the bay for school, but I might have to relocate there due to the cost of living out here...I love Phoenix.

whats great about it?

i saw a shot of the scenery on TV the other day that got my brain working...looks like a nice place to live...

Minneapolis is dope if you don't mind the cold, peep the SN. I've always wanted to live in Portland too. Chicago is treating me pretty well so far aswell.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

whats great about it?

i saw a shot of the scenery on TV the other day that got my brain working...looks like a nice place to live...

What is nice about any place to live? Nice weather (I don't mind heat).....Perfect sized city, not too big, and plenty to do, also not too far fromCalifornia/Mexico.

NYC and chicago obviously...I also hear great things about Toronto as well.

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

Minneapolis is dope if you don't mind the cold, peep the SN. I've always wanted to live in Portland too. Chicago is treating me pretty well so far as well.
pimp.gif
ehhh, minneapolis is a cool !%% place yes, but i don't think i'd wanna live here the rest of my life.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

charlotte nc? im surprised nobodies mentioned it, its developing nicely

i forgot about Charlotte. i would move there given the opportunity. nice city and low cost of living.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I always though San Fran would be a nice place to move.

it is a nice place to move, if you can afford it. cost of living there and most places in the bay is ridiculous. im lucky that my parents can afford a nice house because i have no idea how ill ever afford a really nice place in the bay, because even a 100K salary wont get you that much.
San Fran just gives off a positive vibe to me for some reason.

Damn that much though....geez.
minimum wage isn't that bad at least, $9.79/hr but california's economic status...
eyes.gif

This is an easy question to answer:

San Bernardino, Hesperia, Yucaipa, Victorville, Phelen.

Thank me later
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

any other city is better than philly. TRUST ME.

boston blows too. both cities fail.
Boston ain't bad at all. Huge college city, great sports teams, snow.

I wouldn't mind living in Salt Lake City for a couple years. Visited and I loved the atmosphere

I couldn't imagine living in Alaska. I would be late to work everyday just cuz it's so hard to get up when it's cold in the morning. What's thesummer like there?

Back
Top Bottom