NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

Originally Posted by Ground King

OP have you ever punched somebody so hard that they turned into a door? Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $$$*

ahshdjznnnfdjdbdnhxehsjbdbzggsjjdsjj!Why fam?...WHY?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I dont troll. all my posts are real.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

After I beat him, the others will fight me. I have not planned that part yet.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Op I was once in a situation like your. I was new @ a high school 2nd semester of my freshman year. There was a girl in math class that was feeling me from the jump who was dating this junior. He was about that life BTW. I ended up getting the bop and he found out. During lunch that day he walked up to me and told me he didn't appreciate what had occurred and told me to meet him and his goons at the park across the street from school. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air i whisted for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! i-pulled- up tp a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watch The Education of Sonny Carson, it'll give you a crash course on how to beat gang members.

If you get jumped:

Put one of your palms up against one of the dudes ears to seal off any noise from coming in. Use your other palm to powerslap the other ear with your palm sealing off the other ear at the same time. That fool will never hear again and he'll run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Go for the eyes, first. Both of them.

Hook the insides of both cheeks of their mouths, with both of your index fingers, and pull hard and quickly in opposite directions.

Absorb all punches with your elbows, it will break their knuckles and wrist.

Punch with the bone at the bottom-of-your-hand/top-of-your-wrist, not with your knuckles. It's kind of like an open-fisted slap, but with one of the strongest bones in your body. You can absorb punches that way also.

Footwork is like basketball. Step, drag. Step, drag.

If you get into a wrestling match, lower your center of gravity. If you can get your arms around the neck, you want to cut off the two veins in the neck to cut off circulation to the brain (you're not trying to cut off the wind pipe or oxygen to the lungs, you want to cut off circulation to the brain). It only takes 12-14 seconds to make someone pass out.

That's all I got for you bro. Godspeed.

Man. There are other girls out there that are gonna feel that you're the right one for them without you having to fight a group of MMA fighters. SMH they probably not even gonna wait for you to finish with the main guy, they'll just jump in and finish you off.

I've trained Muay Thai for 2 1/2 years now and I wouldn't even fight a group of chump kids for a girl. Grow up man, believe me when I say there are tons of options out there.
tired.gif

Besides. High School reputation means absolutely nothing once you graduate.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Put one of your palms up against one of the dudes ears to seal off any noise from coming in. Use your other palm to powerslap the other ear with your palm sealing off the other ear at the same time. That fool will never hear again and he'll run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Hook the insides of both cheeks of their mouths, with both of your index fingers, and pull hard and quickly in opposite directions.

Punch with the bone at the bottom-of-your-hand/top-of-your-wrist, not with your knuckles. It's kind of like an open-fisted slap, but with one of the strongest bones in your body. You can absorb punches that way also.

Wait what?
roll.gif

Just imagining all of this
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright this is set. It is this Friday after school.

No way i'm backing down, this guy is doing the girl of my dreams and has the nerve to talk trash about me.

i know for a fact that she is desperate for a boyfriend and got tired of waiting for me to make a move so she drops her standards for this guy. I have to try

thanks for the fighting tips, I will keep them in mind

Back
Top Bottom