NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I'm taking on a gang of people that train their fighting skills on a regular basis.  I have no fighting experience, but have no choice.  I have no back as none of my friends that fight are at school now. 

I'm primarily fighting one guy, but if I were to beat him, all his gang members will take me on next. 
a gang of people that train their fighting skills on a regular basis.
I have no fighting experience

I have no back as none of my friends that fight are at school now

You need to go take a Fighting crash course because this is a beating

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I dont troll. all my posts are real.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

After I beat him, the others will fight me. I have not planned that part yet.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.

Not sure if srs because of this post.. $&@# sounds fabricated as hell. But if your not trolling, you shouldn't be fighting for these garden tools anyway
30t6p3b.gif

Knowledge. Listen.
Look man, if you fight him and lose, she won't want you

If you fight him and win, his friends will %^$& you up, and she won't want you

If you fight him and win, and somehow win against his friends, she won't want you

And even if she does want to be with you after any of the scenarios posted above, the "relationship" won't last long. 

You're literally in a lose/lose/lose situation. Smarten up

If your about that life (which obviously your not) get a piece.

On the real ask one of them to record it for you. If you live you can post it.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Fight with the intent to kill. There are no rules in this situation so make sure one of them is bleeding badly or irrevocably harmed.

With that said, you gonna lose. Especially since it's sounds like you're another simp fighting over a woman.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Whatever comes our way... whatever battle is raging inside us, we always have a choice. My friend Harry taught me that. He chose to be the best of himself. It’s the choices that make us what we are... and we can always choose to do what's right.

Are we really going to act like this wasn't posted 
roll.gif
roll.gif
A+ sir

Bruh. Your fighting over a girl who doesn't even know who she wants. You don't have to do anything except let her go her way and realize no girl who was actually feeling you would make you duke it out Thunderdome style for her.

Wrap your fists and dip them in resin and crushed glass -once you've disposed of the main guy, turn to his gang, lick the back of your fists and stare crazily into their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom