NT what are the odds of me going into a fight alone and winning

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I'm taking on a gang of people that train their fighting skills on a regular basis.  I have no fighting experience, but have no choice.  I have no back as none of my friends that fight are at school now. 

I'm primarily fighting one guy, but if I were to beat him, all his gang members will take me on next. 

laugh.gif
 Reminds me of a movie...

images

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

+325
laugh.gif
+550 Any takers?

Woke up this mornin... got yourself a gun...
if this clown is not a troll (big if) and if the other guy actually trains at a legitmate MMA school, i'll take -550 on the bully gangsta all day every day.  has to be filmed though.

obviously OP is a troll and a child because he thinks that raw emotion and adrenaline will carry him to victory.  RIP.

if you dont know how to fight, you dont know how to fight.  no amount of emotion and adrenaline will teach you how to correctly throw a punch or kick.  or magically teach you how to defend an incoming punch or kick or hell, even a takedown attempt.  knowing HOW to fight >>>>>> anything else when it comes to a fight.

ive seen dudes at my gym who go 5'7 140lbs but are TRAINED FIGHTERS and they will wreck shop on someone that has 50-70lbs on them but has limited to no skill.  Youre gonna get womped buddy.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

+325
laugh.gif
+550 Any takers?

Woke up this mornin... got yourself a gun...
if this clown is not a troll (big if) and if the other guy actually trains at a legitmate MMA school, i'll take -550 on the bully gangsta all day every day.  has to be filmed though.

obviously OP is a troll and a child because he thinks that raw emotion and adrenaline will carry him to victory.  RIP.

if you dont know how to fight, you dont know how to fight.  no amount of emotion and adrenaline will teach you how to correctly throw a punch or kick.  or magically teach you how to defend an incoming punch or kick or hell, even a takedown attempt.  knowing HOW to fight >>>>>> anything else when it comes to a fight.

ive seen dudes at my gym who go 5'7 140lbs but are TRAINED FIGHTERS and they will wreck shop on someone that has 50-70lbs on them but has limited to no skill.  Youre gonna get womped buddy.

Dude, you're right but you clearly give too much cred to that mma bs, every clown does it and they all feel that training makes a fighter, I don't care if you have training, if someone has a .13 rxn time and their adrenaline is pumpin you're talkin cat like reflexes, if my man lands a lucky punch (happens all the time in mma) training doesn't matter, go for a takedown if you want and catch that shoryuken

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I'm taking on a gang of people that train their fighting skills on a regular basis.  I have no fighting experience, but have no choice.  I have no back as none of my friends that fight are at school now. 

I'm primarily fighting one guy, but if I were to beat him, all his gang members will take me on next. 

laugh.gif
 Reminds me of a movie...

images

*cue usual suspects gif x mind blown gif*
I ain eem see it at first.  

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

cant wait to see this on worldstar 

The most likely scenario of what we'll be watching....
15oh6hk.gif
It's good then, because then there girl runs up and is like "are you okay?" just like he wanted.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

cant wait to see this on worldstar 

The most likely scenario of what we'll be watching....
15oh6hk.gif
It's good then, because then there girl runs up and is like "are you okay?" just like he wanted.
Nah son...that was when "Craig" put up a fight....but from the looks of this thread he's gonna get treated like "Red"

I dont troll. all my posts are real.

I don't have a choice, I am fighting this dude because of a love triangle. I cannot just tell him no, she needs to know I truly care and that I am the right guy. I can almost guaranteee I'll beat him using emotion and adrenaline but his gang members are even better at boxing/mma than he is.

After I beat him, the others will fight me. I have not planned that part yet.

this fight is going to go down after the cops stop investigating the school after the knife fight last week.\
How old are you?

You trippin', over a chick....
roll.gif

Im assuming shoulders have been clapped...

I couldnt find a shoulder clap gif online, so I made this one just for the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom