NT what are your main Pet Peeves?!

Girls who ask you a question when they know the answer to see if you'll lie

Girls who always put weave in their hair

Flakers

Crooked glasses

When people tell you something but put it in the form of a question. Example: is the answer to #15 B? I reply, I don't know. Then they say,"No it is B." if you know why ask me? My sister did it the whole time I was at the doctor for my dad and I felt like punching her. Asking me legit questions then pulling that stuff off made me not even talk to her.

People that are making right turns, but don't go to the right of the lane to do them. They stay to the most left side of the lane so when they slow down, no one can pass them.

People that chew with their mouth open. People that drive without their lights in the rain. Change lanes without signaling. Talk on their cell phones without a headset.

When I'm the last to roll up to a 4 way stop sign, and nobody moves. Everyone looking around for somebody to make a move. Get me so upset.

- People who think they're doing it...when they're not
- Liars...especially bad liars, its like a insult to my intelligence.
- People who correct my grammar in casual conversations or text messages. My mother is a English professor, I KNOW how to speak properly when I have to, hop off.
- Fat girls in tights/leggings
sick.gif

-Rolling backpacks.
-People who wear rolling backpacks on their back.
-When people (I find this is women mostly) go out dressed fflllyyy... and their kid is running behind them in footed pajamas and rain boots...
My kids always look just as good, if not better than I do.

People being late. 5-10 is fine. I'm talking 35-40 minutes.
No courtesy call either.

When pple contantly pop and snap their gum.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

People who urinate in a public bathroom and DON"T FLUSH THE TOILET.

My reaction whenever I see this:
sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

What's worse is when they leave urine on the toilet seat
sick.gif

Sorry fam.. I'll be sure to flush my 5 in. DOOKIE next time. Yes i watch it go down the drain
people who say dookie

when people say "maybe" when they really mean "no"
people that lie, than when they get caught up they want to get mad. YOU LIED, so you mad I found out, you're cool.
there's more but i try not to think of them until they happen, no need to concern myself with with unnecessary annoyance.

People that make you wait when you go to pick them up at their crib
People that don't answer their cell phones
People that have convos on their cells while your driving with them in the car
People that make plans with you then flop
People that say they are gonna cop this and that item, and then cop nothing
Hypebeasts

Dudes that have female tendancies...
People who complain without tryng to find a solution
People who are mean to people who they KNOW aint gonna stick up for themselves
COPS
TICKETS
mad.gif

Customers who leave %$*@ all over the place
Seeing a 5 year old kid put an item back before a grown #%+ woman will
My Car
HOMEWORK
My room
My job
My life in general
The world...

Like seriously...if i didnt have an ipod...lord knows i wouldnt be here today...i just drown out all my sorrows with loud ingorant @#++*@ !@%$!$% and hos music

People who walk around doing that little thing with their fingers where the index finger hits the middle finger making a loud snapping noise.

Or is this only in my area?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

People who walk around doing that little thing with their fingers where the index finger hits the middle finger making a loud snapping noise.

indifferent.gif

Girls who text during 95% of class and just have no respect
Slippery ice driving (Minnesota FTL)
My roommate playing COD at max volume when I'm trying to read
I have probably 100 Facebook pet peeves, but girls making the duckface is probably #1

Originally Posted by Club29

indifferent.gif

Wow man you really hate just for the sake of hating. Jehlers are you talking about the thing people do with their chewing tobacco cans? I hate this also

indifferent.gif
I guess it may sound dumb but its really hard to describe. You like flick your whole wrist leaving your index finger loose to snap against your middle finger. Plenty of people i know walking around doing this.

Self-Centered people.

Liars.

Obese/ out of shape people with little ambition, and an overall negative ore, because of their "God-Given" circumstance.

Negative people in general.

Rude people.

indifferent.gif
I guess it may sound dumb but its really hard to describe. You like flick your whole wrist leaving your index finger loose to snap against your middle finger. Plenty of people i know walking around doing this.
Like they are packing a can of chew??
SO annoying.

Slow walkers
People who lie for no reason
people who leave doorknobs or sink faucets wet (i dont care if they just washed their hands, it feels DISGUSTING)
people tapping me
girls who talk in baby voices (ie. 'aww', 'how cute'...etc.)
people talking about things they have no idea about
lateness
wet socks

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

- People who think they're doing it...when they're not
- Liars...especially bad liars, its like a insult to my intelligence.
- People who correct my grammar in casual conversations or text messages. My mother is a English professor, I KNOW how to speak properly when I have to, hop off.
- Fat girls in tights/leggings
sick.gif
My mother is AN English professor...
laugh.gif
jk fam

I hate it when people don't finish their sentences.

People who begin to tell you something then say "nevermind".  Like +%# are you trying to pull?

Hypocrites

Older people that tell me what to do cuz their parents had sex first.  I respect my elders but you're not my mom...

People who can't take a joke/sarcasm

Texting while having a person-to-person conversation

Dirty eaters

etc.

Everyone in a room is watching TV.

Yet someone watches a video on their laptop w/ sound on blast.

Back
Top Bottom