NT. what do you do about hair bumps?

I'm sick of em and need advice. whenever I shave after a couple days when my hair starts to grow back I always get em. any household remedies? any products?

If you're shaving with a razor, use a pair of clippers instead. Tend Skin is a good product to use after you shave to prevent
hair bumps. Also, Clubman Bump Repair gel. I use them both at the same time after each shave and I never have any bumps.
Use the Clubman every 2-3 days just for maintenance purposes.

I get crazy razor bumps sometimes. I normally use electric clippers instead of razors. I haven't used disposable razors since high school. I still use razors with disposable blades/cartridges. Don't know if that's any better. Those Bic's would mess me up though.

I've been procrastinating, but I heard if you use a single blade shaving razor like the barbers use, it's a lot better than a multiple bladed razor.

get a beard
Problem solved.

Really tho how old r u? Try not to shave tpo often

When using a razor, do not shave against the grain. If you do, the hair will be cut so short that when it starts growing, it ends up growing under the skin which causes the bumps & itches.

try putting lotion or somthing moist on your face at night
my barbar was like dry skin is the main reason. ive been good since

I would prefer to grow my beard out but my job forces me to shave. I get some bad razor bumps, can the products you guys have been mentioning be bought at Walmart, CVS etc.? Don't want to wait for online shipping. I need something now, the bumps always show up. Lately I've been using a new shaving foam, seems to help a little.

^ I bought some bump stopping cream at a retail place like Wal-Mart or a drug store before, but it really didn't work for me. It was red/orange coloured and looked like mud in a small circle container with a twist off lid. It went on the skin clear though.

If you don't have electric clippers (not an electric shaver), I would recommend that. It got to the point for me where after I shaved I would get A LOT of razor bumps. (Mostly below the chin and on the cheeks.) Someone told me to use an electric clipper on the face and I went from who knows how many razor bumps to 1-3. It made a huge difference. I still use my razor for my face because it's a lot more accurate, but I was also told not to use water and just use the foam without wetting the skin and shave that way. So I've been doing that. I get paranoid when I wash my face close to shaving, but I almost forgot I ever had razor bumps all together.

Originally Posted by odog24

get a beard
Problem solved.

Really tho how old r u? Try not to shave tpo often
this. once i let it grow......no more razor bumps
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom