NT,What do you think will happen?

Damn, i feel bad for the dudes postin that they got caught. Like what do you say the next day when you see them or whatever. That would be mad awkward

Happened to my brother.. he was like 19 at the time living at home.. And maddd drunk bangin this 30 somethin y/o bartender around 1 am.. My sister was in theroom next to him trying to sleep (sister was 16 at the time and it was a school night).. n she went n told my mom.. My mom ran down there and like pulled thegirl off my bro n was like get that drunk fat cow out of my house..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The best part of the story, after my mom went upstairs my bro went backat it and finished. smh

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

...If your parents walked in on you smashin?

I asked my moms this..

Me:Ayy ma, what would you do if you walked in on me having sex with a girl?
grin.gif

Her:I'd cuss both of you out...and stick a broom up yo %^*
Me:
frown.gif
Would you let me finish?
Her:
indifferent.gif
Hell naw!!

roll.gif
Was "With a girl" needed?
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yes, this is Niketalk remember?

laugh.gif
grin.gif

My parents wouldn't care
They would just say something along the lines of
"don't bother coming home if you get her pregnant"

Happened to me this morning...with my grandma she walked in and walked right back out and yelled sorry while closing the door.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

Happened to me this morning...with my grandma she walked in and walked right back out and yelled sorry while closing the door.

haha. thats the best, when they feel like its their fault. when i got caught i was 18 at the time. now im 21 and if my folks see me bring a girl home they wontbother coming upstairs at all. its when i bring a girl home when they arent around that i have to be careful. cause theyll just come upstairs wanting to say hiand stuff. Last time i almost got caught. girl was giving me the business when i hear mom come up stairs, the didnt react on time so she just pulled theblanket over her naked body right when my mom opened the door. i think my mom saw part of her exposed breast. lol. mom just closed the door and went downstair.unfortunately the girl didnt finish and just got dressed n left in embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom