NT, what is the spiciest thing you have ever eaten?

I cant get enough of spicy foods...As for spiciest I once ordered something with a lot of assorted thai chilies once and felt like dying. Second most spicy would have to be buffalo wild wings blazin sauce. I completed the challenge....its hot tho

This is crazy. Since it's New York maybe I'll go check it out .. dude is cooking with a mask though 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

has the first and second hottest peppers mixed into it. it's fricken hot.
you couldn't pay me anything less than $1000 to eat anything with ghost pepper 

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

a raw habanero pepper, hurt for damn near an hour

Same for me. I drank like a gallon of milk, ice, water, nothing really helped. Just waited for it to subside 
laugh.gif
likewise for me... we recorded it lol... its kinda funny looking back... fast foward the vid to 3:35...

Habanero pepper for me. My dumb %$# touched my face without washing my hands. My face and mouth were burning smh

Can't recall the name but it was a really small jalapeno I ate while in Florida..
never again! 
indifferent.gif

Some hot sauce straight from St. Kitts my uncle brought up when he was visiting family. Liquid fire.

i've had scotch bonnets in jerk and curry fresh from trinidad, same with hot sauce. those are good. 

i had some ghost wings... those are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
spiciest and wings ever.  ghost peppers can be fine if you don't od, but these were for a contest and they def od'ed.  

Originally Posted by babylonzion

wasabi

Ate a whole glob for 20 dollars....easy
pimp.gif

but I'd have to say the Hot wing challenge from BWW..that many in that time frame...couldn't do it 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Blazin' wings from Buffalo Wild Wings

&

The hot sauce from this place .. couple of drops and it has your mouth on fire. Food spot in Manhattan (6th ave & 53rd).d

try the phaal curry from brick lane curry house

as mexican as i am and as often as i eat a chili pepper with my food...

Habanero pepper without a doubt.

it looked so innocent so i thought i was one of them Pappa John joints and i took it with my quesadilla. Took a mean bite about 4/5ths of it, almost all of it in one bite... It was a wrap.

220px-Habanero_closeup_edit2.jpg

Everytime i drank milk, i had to slush it in my mouth cause if i swallowed the milk it would burn again, so i burned for 15 - 20 minutes and vowed to stay away from it.

Definitely the Blazin' wings at BWW. Cleared out my sinuses and had my tearing up 1 minute after. Like someone mentioned they're not even tasty. They were better after refrigerating them..

I eat ghost peppers all the time.. Like with 2/3s of my meals a day.. Hottest was when i probably put too much of a daves insanity into a whole pot of chilli..

A trick i learned to subdue the feeling that no one seems to know is to eat an apple... It will take those spicy burns on your tongue and bring it down with them.. Milk only relieves the pain for a second which is why people have to keep drinking it..

Oddly enough i learned this from my grandma who can barely handle black pepper

One of those crazy hot Mexican peppers covered in jalapenos dipped in Caribbean hot sauce
30t6p3b.gif
Mistake. I remember also dipping too much of the sauce on a burger once, ruined it.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Blazin' wings from Buffalo Wild Wings

&

The hot sauce from this place .. couple of drops and it has your mouth on fire. Food spot in Manhattan (6th ave & 53rd).d

try the phaal curry from brick lane curry house
I posted a link to that ^^^

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I eat ghost peppers all the time.. Like with 2/3s of my meals a day.. Hottest was when i probably put too much of a daves insanity into a whole pot of chilli..

A trick i learned to subdue the feeling that no one seems to know is to eat an apple... It will take those spicy burns on your tongue and bring it down with them.. Milk only relieves the pain for a second which is why people have to keep drinking it..

eek.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

eek.gif
WYLIN

Hottest things in recent memory are Quaker Steak triple atomic and Thai food from a place in East Lansing. Hottest ever - mom accidentally put the scotch bonnets from my dad's garden in her collard greens. Thought they were habanero.

53RD N 6TH. i had that sauce...pretty sure it isn't legal, that $$+% tasted toxic. tried to add more special sauce...didn't work. ate half my platter and had to tap out.

also, when it comes to really spicy food, its the aftermath on the toilet that's gonna body. strong spicy food will have me sweatin out my %!# n $$+%, on that hardbody mudbutt steez word to

8tO2x.gif

Back
Top Bottom