eek.gif
eek.gif

No mo but damn 

Pretty sure dude is 30 right now
laugh.gif

Anyways

23 right now, 24 in less than 2 weeks.

3 years and some change

Ended up being long distance.  Didn't give her the attention she needed so she went and got it from somebody else.  Hate her cheatin $!# now
30t6p3b.gif

1 year and 6 months
Relationship started going down the drain, and she ended up cheating on me with some bum

Friendship relationships? 4 years two times; age 10 and then 14. Okay friends but you know different classes, different JHS and HS, drifting apart.

Friendship with benefits relationship? 2 years; age 16. I moved and we knew it wasn't gonna last forever.

Monogamous relationship where I remained faithful? 1 month; age 17. I never really liked her personality wise and that mattered a lot, told her I just wanted to smash.

8 months
she went to school in Tennessee I was in md, her homegirl was tellin her to splook off I did the same , still love her tho

I was 21.
3 years.
She was crazy, would get drunk and hit me. Also never trusted me, wanted me with her 24/7.

8 months officially together
Acted an *@! like I always do, cheated and whatnot. Messed up something really good.
Paying for it every single day now
ohwell.gif

5 years. off and on for the last 2.
The complete end was she went through my phone saw i was tryna smash some chick. We werent even in a relationship at the time and the only reason I was tryin to hit that chick is because she was still talkin to some dude she dealt before she came back to me

freshmen year of high school to before I went away for college and she didn't. I know long distance relationships hardly work, plus I was getting tired of her. Did not regret it one bit.
Current girl I'm with we're at 7months

Im 21 now..+4 years.. Been living together for 3 years..Getting married in October..Weddings are expensive..Honeymoon is lookin
pimp.gif
Ppl say I'm too young.. But I've Definetly found "that" girl..

Originally Posted by bruce negro

About 8-9 months now

I see this going for life

Same exact thing here.  People look at me crazy *kanye shrug*

but think I found the one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was 17, she was 16.
Lasted nearly 3 years.
We were maybe too serious at too young of an age. Mostly trust issues though. We both knew it was time.

17 years together 8 married. 2 beautiful kids. i got lucky (hit the relationship lottery) Senior year in HS.

Back
Top Bottom