NT what is your passion? What makes you tick?

My mother still works at 9-5. I need her to stop working and buy her & my father a home. I currently produce and make beats. Turning my hobby into a career.
Tough racket to make it in. Wishing the best though
nthat.gif

I am definitely down for networking and working with others to build successful businesses, but I wont invest in just anything.
How far along are you in the process for either?
For the Clothes:
Designs?
Business license?
Business plan?
Any start up capitol?
Website?

For the music
50 songs made?
Any following?
Worked on any projects lately that I know of?
Have any contacts in the music biz?

When it come to clothes, I dont even have a name yet. Just a list of potential names, Fabrics and styles I plan on using. No capital or anything. I plan on selling these deadstock supreme items to help me launch. I have a blog on youtube with about 20k followers tho.

As far as music I definely have 50 beats. No following but I have good connections and superb knowledge of the music industry

Music

photography 

Art 

fashion

Films/movies 

skateboarding 

Last edited:
Music: listening and writing. So many different genres, all speaks the heart, can relate to a lot

Games: the art style, stories, background music. Has brought me peace growing up

Tech: the design, the process, the code. Putting stuff together and figuring out how to solve problems

Science/outer space: the vastness, the grandest adventure. Mind boggling how much more there is beyond our planet

And when I have the money and time to do it..travel. For sure I will be on that

Don't be rude. Im not like they. Come find me out in DC, you can even do a ride along with me to see the good work that I do :smile:

I'm sure you're cool bro that was by reflex.

But they should have reverse ride alongside, where you ride undercover with civilians & watch what happens.

Not really on a pursuit of money but knowing that you can just drop a stack on a surgery you might need feels good, so I guess financial freedom?
Reading up on crystalinks.com
You need health insurance my dude
laugh.gif

J/K. Thought it was funny though, most people would say freedom to take a vacation or some ish.

Becoming a better man. Maybe what I'll learn during that journey of mine I can go and help struggling teenagers one day.

Cars. Im holdin off on it but one day I'm gonna be in my own spot with a spongbob smile on my face marveling at the vehicles I'll have and customizing them to my taste

Finding old adult swim beats that brings back a feel of nostalgia . Take me back dammit

Kicking fear straight in the ***. It's held me back from doing a lot of stuff over the past few years.

Helping out my fam .i just my folks to be straight

Adventuring around the globe. I really ain't been no where.

Back
Top Bottom