NT, what you doing tonight?

welp, im stuck at home because of the snow, listening to some music and sippin on some ciroc..

How bout you guys?

Cowboys vs. Saints game, then chillin with the homeboyz playin some MW2...geekin it up tonight, worked 48 hours this week so im too exausted to go anywhere andim more than happy to stay in for tonight!
pimp.gif

gonna shower then headout to bestbuy to cop Weeds S3 and S4

thinking a Weeds, The OC or The Office Marathon

Right now I'm waiting for my friends while getting ready and then I'm off to Davis for a 4-birthdays-combined-into-one party.

Was gonna burn one and chill home...until I realized my last final is this Monday and not Wednesday like I was hoping so I'm currently procrastinatingstudying for that. I'm gonna step out for a cig, check out the blizzard, go home and try to study SOMEWHAT.

Nothing. Too much snow. One of those stay home and clean days, so now I'm winding down. Watching highlights.

Just finished watching the Sixers vs. Clippers
frown.gif
. Bout to hop on MW2right now & call it a night.

Bout to go to a party but need to wait for my boy to get out from work and maybe after hit up the strip joint!

I was gonna get a hotel room with this broad til she told me she was on her rag
sick.gif

oh well, videogames and
pimp.gif
it is
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Club WET tonight.

yo u from SJ? Wet supposed to be poppin tonight or what?

Staying home. Had an insane night last night with my gf tripping out and a bunch of $++%. Definitely not fun. Had to take alot of care of her and clean up mycar from puke
sick.gif
while I was on it too but not as strong. Just a terrible experience. Don't do drugs if you can't handle them.

Also, I've had a pretty wild week being back from college and partying it up with a lot of friends back home so I'm pretty fatigued from all of thattoo.

Gonna hit up that MW2, watch some tv and chill

After the cowboys game gonna take my girl to eat then ima go back to her place n chill

pribably smash raw cause shes pregnant now

Watching the Dallas vs. N.O. game...I'm waiting for my bf to pick me up so we can check out Avatar.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I was gonna get a hotel room with this broad til she told me she was on her rag
sick.gif

oh well, videogames and
pimp.gif
it is
Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Club WET tonight.

yo u from SJ? Wet supposed to be poppin tonight or what?
From SF. I sure hope so.

Back
Top Bottom