NT, what you doing tonight?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

After the cowboys game gonna take my girl to eat then ima go back to her place n chill

pribably smash raw cause shes pregnant now

arnt you 14??????????????

Club Mink her is san antonio.

Suppose to be a pretty upscale club. we got V.I.P. we have some many people going. going to be a great night.

After the cowboys game gonna take my girl to eat then ima go back to her place n chill

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That last line made me chuckle a lil....[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but I'm goin to a House party![/color]

Originally Posted by Hugo

eh hes like 16-17, but you cant take anything he says as truth
laugh.gif

i was spose to get some bunz but idk now cuz shorty got stuck at work cuz of the damn snow...
mad.gif
(waits for it...)

wait whut?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i was spose to get some bunz but idk now cuz shorty got stuck at work cuz of the damn snow...
mad.gif
(waits for it...)

so its safe to say YNS?

that makes two of us
smh.gif

Bored as hell over break... none of my friends are home from college yet.

About to watch a movie... pick one for me, NT:

Pi
Taxi Driver
The Wrestler
Royal Tanenbaums
The Believer

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Hugo

eh hes like 16-17, but you cant take anything he says as truth
laugh.gif
nah he's 22. his girl is 15. it all makes sense

But i just got back from a "date" i guess you could say. chillin now... Prolly roll one up and play MW2 all night

Originally Posted by Kahlow

Originally Posted by NJstress03

mad.gif
(waits for it...)

so its safe to say YNS?

that makes two of us
smh.gif

pretty much man..... effing snow CB'ed me. sorry to hear youre in the same boat..

Watched some LP, had to drive this afternoon from hometown back to campus so no energy or money to go out tonight.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Bored as hell over break... none of my friends are home from college yet.

About to watch a movie... pick one for me, NT:

Pi
Taxi Driver
The Wrestler
Royal Tanenbaums
The Believer

Watch Pi I'm watching that tonight also after watching Primer yesterday.

I have christmas with my grandma tomorrow plus I worked all day so im kinda tired. Bout to play some gears online and finish off this bottle of goose ive hadfor a while

I had a cool night. My homeboy did some Special K, and was throwing up everywhere, usually he can handle it,but we had to take him home. I had 7 shots ofHenny, and feel a cool buzz. I was surprised though to see my homeboy's sister get thick. I wish I had pics, I know how NT is. Oh well. still buzz andabout to eat some Kal Bi, and have a duece duece I'm sippin on.

Back
Top Bottom