NT, what's up with the promiscuity of ur generation?

I don't understand how concepts that been around for decades get passed frm generation to generation with the before generation as always the ideal. Its not the new generation is lacking in self respect, its the new generations acceptance of their sexually feelings that is being mis-labeled as lack of self respect. Of course their are some individuals that go over board but unlike the old generation our mistakes are broadcasted worldwide.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

i say be safe about sex because you know the risk you have from having unprotected sex and ima say use some condoms until you find someone you can trust to have sex without a condom and ummm just be careful and dont forget because you can slip
And please visit the clinic before you take that step. Please, please, please.

Bottom line something as little as kids(everybody at one point in time) being taught to practice monogamy he/she is more then likely to pass it on so on so on....we would see a complete different demeanor in everyone around us....

Come on guys, there are periods in human history when people used to OPENLY engage in orgies and have sex with prostitutes and it was completely accepted

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Progression/Regression

How are you meaning this? Just wanna be sure before cosigning.
America was very conservative up to about a century ago. Women weren't allowed to vote, men had to own land, colored people didn't have any rights. After the Civil Rights Movement/WWII, people were allowed to explore their freer side, so to speak. Drug use and promiscuity was on the rise. After some legislation to cull the usage of such drugs and to educate the masses on the effects of unprotected sex, media outlets started to be conservative again. The rebellious nature of humans being as it is, many people tried to circumvent these sanctions and again starting expressing themselves. With the advent of the digital age, this self-expression has been able to cultivate itself much quicker and spread at a more alarming rate than before. There are numerous sites dedicated to broadcasting one's self, whether it be via text, video, or audio, or the combination of all. Not all of this material is specifically PG or PG-13 (another topic), but the point is that the vehicle is there. All someone has to do is buy a camera and press upload. People can still hide behind the cloak of anonymity, but being in an environment with like-minded individuals makes it easier to forget about their inhibitions, further harvesting that sexual appetite. Since the government can't quell every offense, they've become very lax in a lot of arenas. Networks used to never show any form of sexual interaction, but now that and most explicitives are broadcasted every minute of the day. Making it 'okay' to be like the Situation and just have sex, without consequences.

So, we have progressed out of the conservative doldrums of yesteryear, but we've indirectly regressed back to the times of chaos and bedlam, where there wasn't a consequence for our sexual actions.
BHl4y.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Come on guys, there are periods in human history when people used to OPENLY engage in orgies and have sex with prostitutes and it was completely accepted
This
laugh.gif

no dambs are given. media is probably the biggest influence. the whole live in the now idea and the idea that we're immune to std's and that babies are cheap.
i dont believe courtship anymore doe. ill spend money on you after we're in a relationship.

lmao

its human nature to have sex, its pleasurable and its how we reproduce

f a society that makes people (especially women) ashamed to be sexual beings

girls feels pressure to have numbers

call me a nun but when i heard that katy perry song "theres a stranger in my bed..." i was like....they play this for kids nowadays?

With the exception of one or two posts, it seems like most of you just read the title of the thread and not OP's post. I agree with you iBlink

You make a good point OP.. However, i would say in General, the youth nowadays is on a overall decline. With the the way cell phones and internet use has taken over.. parents arent monitoring enough and the job isnt getting done.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Exactly. Being promiscuous is more publicized now, because everything is on the internet or TV. Why did y'all great grandfathers have children from 3 or 4 different women? We're humans. We're made to be sexual. 

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Humans, like many other animals, have the evolutionary drive to engage in sexual intercourse. Additionally, not everyone views relationships the same way.

Progression/Regression

America was very conservative up to about a century ago. Women weren't allowed to vote, men had to own land, colored people didn't have any rights. After the Civil Rights Movement/WWII, people were allowed to explore their freer side, so to speak. Drug use and promiscuity was on the rise. After some legislation to cull the usage of such drugs and to educate the masses on the effects of unprotected sex, media outlets started to be conservative again. The rebellious nature of humans being as it is, many people tried to circumvent these sanctions and again starting expressing themselves. With the advent of the digital age, this self-expression has been able to cultivate itself much quicker and spread at a more alarming rate than before. There are numerous sites dedicated to broadcasting one's self, whether it be via text, video, or audio, or the combination of all. Not all of this material is specifically PG or PG-13 (another topic), but the point is that the vehicle is there. All someone has to do is buy a camera and press upload. People can still hide behind the cloak of anonymity, but being in an environment with like-minded individuals makes it easier to forget about their inhibitions, further harvesting that sexual appetite. Since the government can't quell every offense, they've become very lax in a lot of arenas. Networks used to never show any form of sexual interaction, but now that and most explicitives are broadcasted every minute of the day. Making it 'okay' to be like the Situation and just have sex, without consequences.

So, we have progressed out of the conservative doldrums of yesteryear, but we've indirectly regressed back to the times of chaos and bedlam, where there wasn't a consequence for our sexual actions.
DAMN! beat me to it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Guys think they are cooler with the more girls they bone.

yeah some do. others just like sex.

because the grass is always greener there is the mindset that ain't no kitty like new kitty.

also for those are young and not ready to settle down it's emotionally better for both parties to move on because feelings will be caught at some point

wut's good w/ this?
[table][tr][td]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]TEAM INFIDEL
[/color]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

DAMN! beat me to it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
x2, conveyed it way more correct and understandable than I was capable of doing though
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom