NT, what's up with the promiscuity of ur generation?

sexual energy is so important...people really take it for granted.
Come on guys, there are periods in human history when people used to OPENLY engage in orgies and have sex with prostitutes and it was completely accepted

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
indifferent.gif

[/font]

Social evolution.

As the world grows smaller with every technological advancement, peoples views and choices grow larger, and we begin to have more options than we've ever had before. Today, we can meet someone in Japan right now over the internet and fly out there to see them tomorrow. Generations who placed the "rules" of sex and relationships that most people live by today didnt have these kind of options. People are just exploring options and boundaries that are being presented by media, but through it all, we still have choices. If you start dating, or simply just look at the dating scene in generations younger than yours, you'll see a huge difference in the way things are and it will be all so normal for them.

Nobody's making us do anything, it's all based on individual choice. As we (humans) grow as a race, things will change all the time until we reach a peak where change is no longer possible/necessary and things have plateaued, and I really believe that at this point, sex will almost become a thing of the past. When you think about it, at the rate were going, sex is becoming a premative act that is viewed as disgusting and unsanitary by some people and should only be used with certain people and some even take it as far as only using it to reproduce. Look at long term relationships... When you're with someone for a long time, usually, the sex will get old and you'll start to focus on things that matter a lot more to your advancement over recreational things like sex. That's almost like what I'm trying to explain will happen to humans in a micro scale. I'll even go as far as saying that if we live long enough, genders will slowly disappear, and we'll probably all end up looking like the Grays (aliens)
laugh.gif
due to our focus no longer being so much on survival. We'll probably be reproducing out of labs at some point and sex will be history.

Hopefully I'm getting my point across? It's early and I dont feel like I'm thinking as clear as I can... That's somewhat (and I use "somewhat" lightly) farfetched and left field point of view, but I know some people will see where I'm coming from.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Come on guys, there are periods in human history when people used to OPENLY engage in orgies and have sex with prostitutes and it was completely accepted
indifferent.gif

[/font]

read a book read a book

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

indifferent.gif

[/font]

Myess quite true actually, the interwebz just publicize it more then ever

First of all, people have ALWAYS been getting it in. But as far as now:

I think there is insane pressure for men to be at least somewhat promiscuous. If you had a homeboy that went 6 months without sex, you would probably make him feel like crap. It's socially unaccetable for a man to be unvoluntarily celibate.

As far as women, they are programmed to accept any man above their level, which is pretty logical. Problem is, men will sleep with anything, so you end up with these girls getting ran through because they're an easy target. If men didn't lower their standards, women would have to accept where they are at and deal with the guys on their level. Instead they get ran through by various athletes, frat boys, and other guys that are about 2-3 points above them on a 10 point scale. Really, it's hard to knock the girl in this situation. Do you really expect her to turn down a guy that's a 9, when she's a 6?

Mind you, there are some true nymphs out there. But for the most part, I feel like the social pressure for men to be promiscuous, coupled with the opportunity for women to "date" out of their natural range, creates a lot of promiscuity going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom