NT, what's your deoderant game looking like?

degree-dry-protection-deodorant-clean.jpg

I really need a recommendation on a deodorant to switch too.
Its odd, i do not sweat much through out the day, but everyday without fail my arm pits are sweaty and stain my shirts. I cant even wear anything gray anymore because it looks bad. I've switched off from old spice, to degree men, speed stick, etc but yet it stays the same, no results.
Any recommendations?

Anyone get armpit cysts? I get them a couple times a year and I think it's the deodorant/anti-prespirant, but I'm always switching them in attempts to avoid this issue. What's the best non-aluminum option?

I'm not hating but why do guys like female deodorant so much?

I got sensitive skin, b. I used to use Mitchum but it clogged pores in my armpit and that was a ***** to deal with. plus women's deodorant doesn't have that alcohol smell that clashes with my colognes.

doesn't ruin my mean cologne game and stops sweat like Melo stops his teams from winning in the playoffs
View media item 434584

View media item 434602
I'm sure this causes Cancer or something. :\

View media item 434741

Smells amazing, and keeps it extra dry. I sometimes catch myself just enjoying the smell of my underarms. srs

These deodorants contain aluminum which can lead to Alzheimer. I suggest you guys look into it. I've been using Degree but I'm making the switch back toOld Spice.

I haven't worn deodorant in years. I was blessed with a non-musky sweat so unless I've been working out for a few days straight with no shower, I don't really stink.

My girl on the other hand smells like fajita meat with bell peppers, onions and lime when she sweats. For some reason it gets my pipe hype.
this girl

is greek, ***, german and she sweats rivers and i stay tellin her she smells like gyros.....but secretly it's like mcdonalds, i'm lovin it so i feel what you sayin 
laugh.gif

i roll with arrid, the only stuff that doesn't make me break out

Last edited:
Old Spice Wolfthorn is the truth.

i used Old Spice for about 20 years, then all of a sudden, my pits broke out in a rash with hives (had to go see a doctor) & it took like a week or two of no deo to recover

...a few years later, i ran out of deodorant, had an unopened stick of Old Spice around...applied it - & again the hives & rash set back in immediately...like my body developed an allergy to Old Spice products

now for the past couple years i've been buying different brands, whatever's on sale, whatever won't give me a rash
degree i guess for now (but ya, the different aluminums found in deodorants is bad news)

Last edited:
Arrid XX Regular.

It works well and has a light scent.

On a related note, don't you guys hate when they switch up your go to deodorant? Or they stop making it? And then you gotta buy 10 different kinds in a few weeks time to find one you rock with. Few things in life irritate me like that because I just can't be out in the world smelling crazy.

^don't know if da power-beed stuff is a gel or not, but if the stuff goes on wet & nasty, it stay dat way in ma pits tho!

and the sprays...fell asleep one day when using that stuff...woke up, took a stretch and damn near ripped the armpit hair right out da pit - cause the sprays dry like glue!

Back
Top Bottom