NT, what's your deoderant game looking like?

OG old spice sport.

Smells good, gets the job done. Anything else and my under arms are on fire.

mitchum.jpg

My go to since forever although I usually use unscented. A lot of other deodorants make me break out under my arms. I don't sweat a lot either.

But I'm in nursing school and my teacher is a Nurse Practitioner.

Regardless of who tells you what, you should be doing your own research. I never heard anybody refer to their educators as "teachers", post high school, so there was def. a misunderstanding.

I wouldn't give advice based on something I "heard", though. But, that's just me.

My 'advice' was not detrimental to anyone's health in this thread and I did "suggest" those using the specific products I quoted to look into it. I chose not to use the term "teacher" because I do not consider my school a college or university. It is a technical school, professors do not teach in a technical school. As for me doing my own research, I specifically said, "She says it is not 100% certain tho. I've read up on it and some sites say yes and others say its not true. I'd rather not take the chance." Thanks for your advice tho.

damn i never knew all these issues some of you guys have to deal with existed. i use the degree that's been posted couple times, but ive never had any problems with all the different deoderants ive used. i spend 3 hours in the gym everyday and degree definitely does the job.

Last edited:
So which deodorants or spray deodorants should I use that don't cause cancer?

Little tip for my guys who have issues wearing polyester/dri-fit materials...

If you are heading for a work out or long round of golf bring along a travel size febreeze spray. Hit the pits of your shirt before hand and you are good to go.

Little tip for my guys who have issues wearing polyester/dri-fit materials...

If you are heading for a work out or long round of golf bring along a travel size febreeze spray. Hit the pits of your shirt before hand and you are good to go.
is that safe, do you mean spraying it after you've taken it off, or a before you wear it.

I'd be worried about prolonged absorption of the febreeze in my underarms

EDIT: Just went back a few pages and read.

Has anyone done any research on the aluminum content in deodorant? Read somewhere that it could potentially be harmful somehow.

Last edited:
is that safe, do you mean spraying it after you've taken it off, or a before you wear it.
I'd be worried about prolonged absorption of the febreeze in my underarms

I figured it should be ok since febreeze is made from a derivative of corn.

Just to clear it up, I spray the outside of the shirt. Not the inside of the shirt. I'm sure it soaks through a lil, but it works in a pinch like after a workout or something when you can't change your shirt.

Back
Top Bottom