Nt What's your favorite type of dog

I like big dogs too but the 7 year lifespan is too much for my heart to handle.

I've had a lab for 1 1/2 years now and I'm in love with the Breed. It's challenged me a lot more than my last dog and has made me a very involved dog owner since he needs so much attention and exercise (I walk him 6-8 miles everyday).

Rescuing a 6 year old blue nose pit bull can Corso mix sweetest dog of all time pictures on the way tomorrow for y'all.

Everyone seems to be on that husky tip as of late.. Like they the new popular breed to own.. Ala bulldogs before

But I hear huskies are a handful if you don't keep em active

Neighbors have a all white one, beautiful, however it destroys everything. These are working dogs and they need a lot of exercise people really need to do research before getting dogs and not fall in love with them because they look "cool". It's extremely unfair to the dogs.

I like big dogs too but the 7 year lifespan is too much for my heart to handle.

I've had a lab for 1 1/2 years now and I'm in love with the Breed. It's challenged me a lot more than my last dog and has made me a very involved dog owner since he needs so much attention and exercise (I walk him 6-8 miles everyday).

Yea the lifespans are definitely short, but everyone I know who has one of the big breeds love them. As soon as I get a bigger spot, I think I'm going to get either an Irish Wolfhound or Great Dane.

It's good to see the big dog love in here. Big dogs get treated so unfairly compared to small dogs especially in the shelters

I F with all dogs. Can't stand cats but I work at at animal hospital and there are some cool ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom