NT what's your occupation?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

ArchitectKstezzy get at me, I have a couple questions about reception cost

Not sure what you mean bro?...
LOLOL....My fault, as I'm reading what i last typed, it does sound pretty random.

I don't know if you remember but I sent you a couple IM's about your wedding.  My girl and I have began to look for places to hold the reception.  I know you have a wealth of info, so I'm looking for some help/guidance

Originally Posted by KG21

Media Buyer in the advertising industry. Perks might be second to none. Six weeks vacay right off the bat, free sports tix, iPods, gift cards, tons of free catered food, taken out for drinks etc. etc.
how is this?  I have a advertising degree and trying to get into the business.  Haven't done any internships though
frown.gif

Right now i'm in a market research industry, but i'm not feeling it right now.

Media Buyer in the advertising industry. Perks might be second to none. Six weeks vacay right off the bat, free sports tix, iPods, gift cards, tons of free catered food, taken out for drinks etc. etc.
how is this?  I have a advertising degree and trying to get into the business.  Haven't done any internships though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

frown.gif

Yay for people in advertising. Where do you work KG21? I'm an assistant digital planner at Initiative and yes the perks are dope - people in media get spoiled like Free Lakers/Concert tix, shoes, food, alcohol.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Regal Black, if you really have an interest/passion for advertising/marketing go for this industry. You'll definitely need an internship if you want to stand out and be competitive. Do your hw on industry news and what's going on. Lastly, it's all about experience and not what your GPA or the school you came from. You only need a degree and it doesnt even have to be advertising/marketing/communication. Again, experience and it starts with an internship. Pm me if you have any questions.

frown.gif

Yay for people in advertising. Where do you work KG21? I'm an assistant digital planner at Initiative and yes the perks are dope - people in media get spoiled like Free Lakers/Concert tix, shoes, food, alcohol.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Regal Black, if you really have an interest/passion for advertising/marketing go for this industry. You'll definitely need an internship if you want to stand out and be competitive. Do your hw on industry news and what's going on. Lastly, it's all about experience and not what your GPA or the school you came from. You only need a degree and it doesnt even have to be advertising/marketing/communication. Again, experience and it starts with an internship. Pm me if you have any questions.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

frown.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The perks are no lie. My boy worked ad sales for MTV and his perks were 
eek.gif
. He's since moved on to another corp with a similar position and the perks are still 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

frown.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The perks are no lie. My boy worked ad sales for MTV and his perks were 
eek.gif
. He's since moved on to another corp with a similar position and the perks are still 
eek.gif

Digital ad sales at a large media publisher. I work on the ad industry side that provide the perks to the media buyers 
laugh.gif

Just like everyone else mentioned, the perks in this industry are no joke. 

Digital ad sales at a large media publisher. I work on the ad industry side that provide the perks to the media buyers 
laugh.gif

Just like everyone else mentioned, the perks in this industry are no joke. 

I deliver flowers in Austin. I like it but my boss is kinda weird, hes cool but strange. Im going to Barber School to do that soon. my last name is Barber too so it fits.

I deliver flowers in Austin. I like it but my boss is kinda weird, hes cool but strange. Im going to Barber School to do that soon. my last name is Barber too so it fits.

Back
Top Bottom