NT when a girl gives up chasing you...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

does she end up losing confidence and thinking you are too good for her.  Or does she think you are a jerk and she just doesn't care anymore.  Is it only one or are the other possibilities?  

I feel bad about it: opportunity lost?

shouldnt have been playing games so much. she moved on.
Horrible execution. 
indifferent.gif
One of the poorest I've ever seen
30t6p3b.gif

She'll getting drilled by another dude wishing he was you. You'll be staring at your laptop.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lol, stop listening to your self proclaimed NT alpha male role models and experience life for yourself, dude.

You just lost an opportunity to get some buns...

so sad.
^ All this right here.

It means she's done with you. If you like the girl don't push her away for too long because then she'll move on. If you want something with her, play the game for a bit and then she's in the palm of your hand. That's how I played it with my last girlfriend.

has happened to me before. they stop chasing, then find ways to blow up your newsfeed with pictures of her in "sexy" pictures or pics with her new boyfriend 
embarassed.gif

In retrospect, I let some real solid chicks go to waste in my college days... Sure they not the baddest but they all looked decent and had great heads on their shoulders with bright futures.

I just dont like it when they fall hard for you so quick. We talk for maybe a week or 2 then all of a sudden they start talking relationship
30t6p3b.gif
. What happened to getting to know someone before deciding to commit to them? I know its not marriage but I still take it serious so not to waste my time or theirs..

You do start to miss those texts though
laugh.gif
frown.gif

yeah I like her. If I didn't, I would move on to the next one. I'm willing to bet that if she feels less confident because of me, she will likely be surprised if I make a move. However, if she thinks I'm a jerk she will probably ignore me

It will be really embarassing if she gives me the cold shoulder and I don't know whether to walk away or keep talking. 

She probably got tired of chasing you and lost interest. How are we suppose to know if she thinks your a jerk?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by illwill24

Guarantee she found someone else to take up her time

Basically

If a girl is chasing you and you are interested in her, then why wouldn't you make a move? That sounds utterly ******ed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This.
Think about how often she would talk to you about anything and everything. Or rather, how often you saw her talking to her homegirls....and  all of a sudden she stops...

There is a new equation, and YOU ARE NOT IN IT. 

Whether or not chris rock popularized the statement, it doesn't matter...Girls have been getting offered the D since they were young...so its nothing to straight up cut you off with no remorse. 
Preach.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

yeah I like her. If I didn't, I would move on to the next one. I'm willing to bet that if she feels less confident because of me, she will likely be surprised if I make a move. However, if she thinks I'm a jerk she will probably ignore me

It will be really embarassing if she gives me the cold shoulder and I don't know whether to walk away or keep talking. 

Don't be too hard on yourself. She probably doesn't think you're a jerk. Come on, everyone likes someone else and a lot of times they don't get the feeling reciprocated. That doesn't mean they think they person they once liked is a jerk. Maybe if you were in 3rd grade.

I'm still trying to understand why you kept blowing her off though if she liked you.

Eh.. I personally dont swing at every pitch.. buns arent buns..  But yeah basically she found someone else.. next time you see it, she'll still be mildly interested, but the allure will be gone forever on her end.

the ship has sailed.

and i dont understate this...

keep it moving.

you have already changed positions with her, she is mind screwing you...

she won...

Originally Posted by irie

chasing you? why u gotta make her chase you....... thats a female trait
Its a female trait to be desirable by the opposite sex? ...You cats without ambition that have never experienced certain things in life make it painstakingly obvious through what you post. Anyways, like many have already told you OP, you should just move on. Most likely one of two things are happening right now.

1. She already found someone else to give her attention to. It's obvious that you didn't want her badly to begin with, so it's probably better that you just make way for the other cat to shine.

2. If she didn't find anyone and has just been sulking about you dismissing her advances, I'm sure if you were to attempt to rekindle something she would try to make you work extra hard to make it up to her. Which, if you really want her it might be worth it, but I wouldn't go for it simply because like I said earlier... you probably don't want her all that bad to begin with.

That's just my opinion, though. If you think this girl is worth it then go for it. I, and anyone else, could be completely wrong and she might still be interested and won't make a big deal about you being apprehensive. Only you can be the judge of that, though. Listen to your gut.

Most of the time you won't know they are chasing you. They are not wired like guys. Their chase tactics are futuristic compared to guys.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Its a female trait to be desirable by the opposite sex? ...You cats without ambition that have never experienced certain things in life make it painstakingly obvious through what you post. 

its a female trait to want to be chased, big difference fam check your panties

Its a female trait to be desirable by the opposite sex? ...You cats without ambition that have never experienced certain things in life make it painstakingly obvious through what you post. 

tumblr_lou0z7lKwu1qfhvu5.gif

In my experience, it makes them kinda resent you, but in the back of their mind they'll ALWAYS want you because they LOVE challenges.

When you get a new girl, she'll get jealous. You don't even need a new girl, all she needs to see is that you're interacting with someone new now.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Guarantee she found someone else to take up her time
hecks yea, you would do the same thing if the roles were reversed wouldnt you? 

When a girl stops "Chasing you" she has moved on, simple as that. She's over it, She's over you…for the moment at least.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

tumblr_lou0z7lKwu1qfhvu5.gif

laugh.gif

No offense O.P. and I respect your essence and being and all that but this is a question only someone that drools and has to

be fed would ask. Putting it bluntly I'm asking you are you mentally ******ed or "special"? I mentor 5-8 year olds and they

ask more intriguing and thought provoking questions. You just asked other human beings "when a girl gives up chasing you"

what makes you even think that that's ok? How is a fully functioning person supposed to ask such a blantantly dumb

question? Dude she stopped chasing you because you are probably fast as hell and she got winded. I don't know your

ethnicity but if you are black you're just flat out quick, if you are Asian you're probably elusive and if you are white you

probably have a nice wind. Girls used to chase me all the time but as I got older and wasn't as active they would eventually

catch me!............. No but sarcasm aside this is seriously a pretty dumb thread and you clearly are in highschool so I hope

you've learned a viable lesson cornball. You out here letting P chase you and some cats can't even get they D wet if they

splashed soap on it. You getz no simpatheez ovaz here. Is that how she texted you?

Back
Top Bottom