NT. When did u have....

Joined Mar 3, 2010
When did you have a sense of what you wanted to do as a career..I mean i'll be a senior in a couple months and i have NO CLUE what i want to do

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Many people spend their entire lives searching for their purpose.

Don't rush it and just follow your heart.

Joined Feb 18, 2007
senior in HS or college????

im a HS senior now and i still dont know what to do........but the last couple months of HS is the breeziest ever its going by quick cuz its so fun

Joined Jun 28, 2007
I knew I wanted to be a psycho-therapist since I was in the 10th-11th grade

Im a Sophomore in college now

Joined Oct 28, 2009
musician. since sophomore year in high school. Using a business major as a back up. minoring in music soon and hopefully transferring to berklee in a few years

Joined Jan 2, 2010
i been knew i wanted to make music... now i just gotta find some income to help me get out here...

Joined Sep 1, 2007
OP I just knew I wanted to dress fresh and make a lot of money doing no manual labor...I originally set out to be an architect but switched majors in my sophomore year.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
The only advice i got for you is do something that you are both good at and like. A lot of times they are the same because its fun to be right all the time no one has fun failing all the time.

I decided to be a business major because there is money in it. Then ended up liking finance because i was good at it. Have concentrations in finance and accounting and now I'm a financial analyst at NASA.

It helps to get to know what you want to do early to get into some internships or co-ops (also shows you if you like the work you could be doing for the rest of your life). A lot of people i went to college with did accounting internships and immediately changed their majors because they hated the work.

Good luck OP

Joined Jun 9, 2009
im a freshman in college, i hate college already its just like HS, but paying money to take stuipd classes and i just wana be successful in something, even tho im not good w/ my major(accountin) i just gotta force myself to do it

Joined Dec 14, 2005
i just knew i wanted to help people and make difference. ive always felt that way. for awhile i said i wanted to be a therapist but ill see after my teaching committment

Joined Feb 1, 2006
im 25 and i still dont even know, specially after working as a financial advisor for 5 years and thinking that was going to be my career.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now