NT, when was the last time you had an actual fight? Vol. My hands are rated E for everybody b

How old was you?
Who was it with?
Why did yall fight?
What would it take for you to get into an old fashion fistycuffs today?

I'm getting up there in age and feel like beating a few people up. Not sure if it's worth it lol.

Could have sworn this was already a thread? Was it deleted? I know I saw that thread title before because I laughed hard at it

6th grade. some dude bumped into me in the hallway and we threw down... it was crazy, everyone started going ape ****. I remember someone yelling "$5 per ticket!" to see the fight :lol: someone yelled "the teacher is coming!" and everyone scattered.

saw each other at the end of the day and we dap'd (do ppl still use this word/slang?) each other, showed respect, and moved on with our life.

Could have sworn this was already a thread? Was it deleted? I know I saw that thread title before because I laughed hard at it

Might be b. My fault didn't really check the history & don't really be on NT like that anymore to know.

6th grade. some dude bumped into me in the hallway and we threw down... it was crazy, everyone started going ape ****. I remember someone yelling "$5 per ticket!" to see the fight :lol: someone yelled "the teacher is coming!" and everyone scattered.

saw each other at the end of the day and we dap'd (do ppl still use this word/slang?) each other, showed respect, and moved on with our life.
Crazy how there was a code back in the day. These days if you saw homie after, it's cus it's a drive by

Soccer game a few years back in college. I am definitely too old to be getting into scuffles

Probably when I got stabbed
Was in like 06
Coworker was talking ****
When I was working at the airport
We use to work the ramp
So loading/unloading planes
And break riding em
Anyway
Coworker talking mad **** to everyone
I had some black/pink air forces
And he referred to me as gay or something
Can’t remember exactly
So I said something
He was an older dude
He got in my face
Mind u this is happening on a airplane
It’s just us and other coworkers around
He gets in my face
I picked him up and dipped him in the isle of the plane
Everyone breaks us apart
He like I’m a beat ur ***
I’m like well let’s get it
He like after work
So work over
I had forgot about it
Me and some of my other friends bout to go to ihop
We pulling a double shift
so we usually go to ihop play spades and eat before going back
Well we hop out the work van
getting ready to go to our cars
Dude
Pulls a pipe out his jacket and try to swing on me
He misses
I grab his hand
Grab the pipe out his hand throw
And proceed to dip him again
And give him the hands
while I’m sitting on top of him
Finally I’m like alright that’s enough
So I let him up
Like alright man it’s done
And go sit in the van
This dude pulls out a pocket knife
And jail house shanks me in my leg
One of my other coworkers knocks him out after
Cause when I tried standing on it
It just collapsed
I have like 4 big holes in my leg
End up needing to have them stapled
Still have nerve damage in my leg from it
Like there’s certain spots on my leg
That are either really sensitive
Or have no feeling
I think dude was illegal
And got deported
I coulda sued
Got paid
I was young and didn’t know at the time
But whatever
Wasn’t really the last fight
But maybe last fight with any real consequences
Haven’t really had a fight since maybe 07 or 08
Moral of the story
Never take ur foot off anyone’s neck when ur winning
I shouldn’t have let him get up
But i was like I won
No need for me to keep going

Legit 6th grade.

I was the new kid in town.

This ginger kid was throwing sunflower seeds at the back of my head in class so I said “you better cut that **** out” and he laughed.

After class he was waiting outside, a circle formed around him and he had his backpack off so I thought “**** it, I guess I’m fighting”

I don’t remember much, just being so mad that my friend had to pull me away and push me against a wall and tell me to calm down.. gave dude a bloody nose and took no damage.

I got suspended 5 days, when I came back a group of his homies followed me around campus repeating how I thought I was tough and all this nonsense.

Ever since I started training and doing Muay Thai in high school, no one messes with me. Even people who don’t know I train, it just has never happened again.

Last one (I didn’t count it, doesn’t really count as a fight to me) was against this dude in the army who is my friend. He was drunk and got belligerent.. knew I trained Muay Thai so he told me “let’s fight” at this party we were at. A bunch of our friends around.

I told him “nah man I’m good let’s chill haha”
He grabs me by the shirt, drags me onto the front lawn, and squares up. So I square up.

Dude throws a 1-2 and the 2 lands on my cheek. I remember a white flash, and I immediately threw a 1 and 2 to the body.. 2 landed flush, dude fell the ground gasping for air.

Everyone at the party said I “beat his a**”

Shrug.

Around 22-23.

The end of my hood club days.

Back when I had one foot in, one foot out.

Last L was in HS to a ***** who is now serving a murder sentence.

Around 22-23.

The end of my hood club days.

Back when I had one foot in, one foot out.

Last L was in HS to a ***** who is now serving a murder sentence.

The only L's I took (in my teens) are from dudes serving life in prison. I knew they were crazy from the jump.

My last fight, I was 27. Three weeks before I was to leave France after living there for 2 years, I was at a bar. A familiar bar, there were some Algerian cats there being rowdy; dancin up on girls, scoping the place out to swipe purses and wallets. I was there with my Moroccan homie, Algerian homie, and a gang of chicks. My Algerian friend was like, "watch out for these guys, they're stealing, but I'm going home." I'm like, cool, I can deal with thieves.

I'm dancing on a chick. One of the Algerian cats come up grinding on her, I'm like, nah guy. I push him off, nicely. He comes back harder, grinding on her, I shove him, and he flies over a lounge chair, all dramatic and shh. His friend jumps up. It's just them and I. They both chuck pint glasses at my head from 10ft away, I take both to the dome. I'm bloodied, but enraged. I charge at one, slipping on glass, sweat, beer/alc, I tag him a good 10x to the face and back of head. The other guy is swinging and missing and he falls, I tag him to the head a few times. They both start running for the door, I have one by the collar and I'm tuning his head all the way out the door, until the bouncers pull me off. Cops are called, my french is decent, but not enough to explain that shh. They were interested in what I had to say until I told them I was American, that's when they walked away. The other guys had gathered a group of friends outside the bar and nothing was stopping them from getting at me, if they wanted. The bouncers were decent enough to tell me to stay inside, while the ambulance carried them away.

I really wanted to murk both cats. If I would stayed in the city any longer, I'm sure it would've come down to them or me.

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

Wasn't really a fight but Superbowl Sunday I had to physically remove someone from my apt. It was a friend of a co worker and he was being wild disrespectful, told fam he had to bounce and when I tried to walk by he bucked on me and it was a wrap after that. Yoked him up and put him on his neck and choked him out all the while telling his homie he had to go. Had a hand full of his neck and restricted his airway for a hot 3 seconds while he had a mouth full of a big joe bean bag.

Then had to Jazzy Jeff him after he got up.

Like 25, I asked him if he was the cab I called. He told me to go **** myself so i fought him.

Then his girl wanted to get out and jump on me so I threw her in a bush and immediately after my boy who was just watching sucker punches the dude and lays him out then we just went home. :lol: random *** night.

Me and this Samoan dude was trading blows in high school. I started to get dizzy before some teacher broke it up. I probably would have got beat if it didn't get broken up. Anyways, for the following few weeks people were saying that was an anime fight because I was hella smaller than the other dude and I was angry as hell the whole time. It was funny because I was intimidated by him before the fight because he was a big loud-*** dude that looked 22. After he didn't say **** when I huffing and glaring at him when they were taking both of us to the office. He had no idea he almost beat me. He apologized to me when no one was around a few weeks later. Justice was served.

Probably when I got stabbed
Was in like 06
Coworker was talking ****
When I was working at the airport
We use to work the ramp
So loading/unloading planes
And break riding em
Anyway
Coworker talking mad **** to everyone
I had some black/pink air forces
And he referred to me as gay or something
Can’t remember exactly
So I said something
He was an older dude
He got in my face
Mind u this is happening on a airplane
It’s just us and other coworkers around
He gets in my face
I picked him up and dipped him in the isle of the plane
Everyone breaks us apart
He like I’m a beat ur ***
I’m like well let’s get it
He like after work
So work over
I had forgot about it
Me and some of my other friends bout to go to ihop
We pulling a double shift
so we usually go to ihop play spades and eat before going back
Well we hop out the work van
getting ready to go to our cars
Dude
Pulls a pipe out his jacket and try to swing on me
He misses
I grab his hand
Grab the pipe out his hand throw
And proceed to dip him again
And give him the hands
while I’m sitting on top of him
Finally I’m like alright that’s enough
So I let him up
Like alright man it’s done
And go sit in the van
This dude pulls out a pocket knife
And jail house shanks me in my leg
One of my other coworkers knocks him out after
Cause when I tried standing on it
It just collapsed
I have like 4 big holes in my leg
End up needing to have them stapled
Still have nerve damage in my leg from it
Like there’s certain spots on my leg
That are either really sensitive
Or have no feeling
I think dude was illegal
And got deported
I coulda sued
Got paid
I was young and didn’t know at the time
But whatever
Wasn’t really the last fight
But maybe last fight with any real consequences
Haven’t really had a fight since maybe 07 or 08
Moral of the story
Never take ur foot off anyone’s neck when ur winning
I shouldn’t have let him get up
But i was like I won
No need for me to keep going

How many bars is this? How come you ain't put in a hook?

This guy was mixing LSD with some other **** at my boys house, started acting up and talking ****. A year ago or so. Tried to swing on my friend and then I hit him with a few then threw him out the house. Dude was a newer guy in our circle and we rocked with him but never saw or heard from him since.

Ive only been in 2 fights my whole life i believe

One in early elementary...new kid in town with this big *** head was rebounding extra intensely at recess and pushed me a little harder than I thought was necessary. I went over, pushed him, then we were just swinging. No real winner or loser but he caught me with an earshot that had my **** all red and hurting lol

Last one was about a year ago at this 90s bar crawl. I was washing my hands in the bar after pissing. Talkin **** in jest to some dude i know. One of his reckless drunk *** boys came and tried to bash my head in while i was washing up. I blacked out but i was told i just turned around and teed off on him and left him laying on the floor bloody in the bathroom and casually walked out lol

Back
Top Bottom