NT: Where can I buy a new laptop?

So the mother board on my old one is cooked.

I did consider Best Buy, but I'm sure there are better deals.

Any pointers?

Retail is for suckers.

I just got my new laptop on Thursday. It was $399 4GB 320 Hard Drive, webcam, and other cool stuff. The only reason it was $399 was because it didnt haveWindows 7 on it, it still got Vista. But they give you the option to get Windows 7 on it for only $40.

Just go to Best Buy and tell them what you're willing to sell and they might have $$+$ in the back to show you. Cuz the laptop I got wasnt even out on thefloor.

Good luck

I would try searchin online at the HP website..they have some good deals..or tigerdirect.com..

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...211002&skuId=9553896

I got this the other day. Im enjoying it so far and you really cannot beat the price with the specs it has. If you have more money to burn then look around andtry to find something better. Newegg or tigerdirect probably has something. Or if you can find a coupon code for dell or hp that would work well too.

I like Fry's cuz the people that work there actually knows computers unlike places like Best Buy where they just wanna seem like and make you think theydo.

I have a brnd new Dell Mini Notebook for sale if your interested it comes with 1 year warranty, PM me if interested.

apple store
pimp.gif

I plan on upgrading to a HP Envy in a week or so and I can't find anywhere besides HP.com that has it.

Original; nobody has ever thought of that before. However, what do you suggest he get with a budget of 400$? He might get a dual core, but it's unlikelyhe'll get a core 2 duo. It'll probably be like a T4300 or AMD which i don't know the comparisons for.

Now add another 100$ and you can probably get a dual core, still too cheap to get Blu Ray or dedicated gpu.

Either the link is bad or they took it off the website, but Frys has/has a 16 inch MSI w 3 yr warranty, core 2 t6600, BLU RAY drive, 4gb ram, webcam, 512mbdedicated GPU, and HDMI for 499$ which is a steal. It's ugly though.

Don't sleep on eBay either. I bought 2 new in box Dell Studio 1537s for just over 400$

Back
Top Bottom