NT, where did you get your sunglasses from?

I'm in the market for a pair of aviators right now (preferably Ray Ban) and all I've looked at so far is sunglass hut, mainly because I can then see ifthey have a store near me that carries em and I can try em on. Any other stores you guys have for me or anything? If it helps, I'm in the Bay Area.

Walmart
pimp.gif

amazon. similar to you, i go to sunglasshut.com (or i may actually go inside a store) to see what style i like. then i take the style number and go str8 toamazon. i purchased some versace wood grain aviators for $145 shipped, that were $210 at sgh.
pimp.gif

I should mention I'm not in market for something a little bit pricier...I plan on taking care of these and keeping em around for a while. No offense to youand whoever else buys from wal-mart, but those don't last very long or is built with quality in mind.

Rocking these babies right now..

Hell yea thats a squirrel in the middle, dont even worry about it

dont remember where i got them from

2uf86ee.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I should mention I'm not in market for something a little bit pricier...I plan on taking care of these and keeping em around for a while. No offense to you and whoever else buys from wal-mart, but those don't last very long or is built with quality in mind.
Your Right but They're good while they last ...

But just think OP if u drop bread on some nice shades if you lose them you're gonna hate yourself.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

I should mention I'm not in market for something a little bit pricier...I plan on taking care of these and keeping em around for a while. No offense to you and whoever else buys from wal-mart, but those don't last very long or is built with quality in mind.
Your Right but They're good while they last ...

But just think OP if u drop bread on some nice shades if you lose them you're gonna hate yourself.
ohwell.gif
Yeah I would, but I have a decent track record with my nicer possessions. I still have a pair of reebok sport shades that were 90 bucks from 5thgrade (over 10 years ago?) Fresh as hell too, just can't fit my face anymore.

I'm in the market for a pair of aviators right now (preferably Ray Ban) and all I've looked at so far is sunglass hut, mainly because I can then see ifthey have a store near me that carries em and I can try em on. Any other stores you guys have for me or anything? If it helps, I'm in the Bay Area.

#@%%
eek.gif
! i just bought some from sunglass hut and a new redwings fitted...posted it in the showcase board.
laugh.gif
this chick tried to treat me like on of those "just lookin" type dudes.
"..i'll put these back for you sir"...hit her with the
indifferent.gif

263u9w0.gif

laugh.gif

25oxxk9.jpg

or4dg0.jpg

213rqqs.jpg

25ix0qw.jpg

16ghc8x.jpg

Posted this in another thread.  I picked these up last week to gear up for Spring/Summer.  Since they're only $130 a piece, I don't really care if I scratch them or lose them albeit I try not to.  I couldn't pull myself to get LV since I would care if I lose or scratch those.
apbhux.jpg

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by reemz

Is this the part where we're supposed to be impressed?
..it's obviously the part where you're jealous...fix your face
Lmao, jealous of what? Who are you trying to kid here? No need to get salty because your attempt at flashing backfired on you.

Originally Posted by wj4

Posted this in another thread.  I picked these up last week to gear up for Spring/Summer.  Since they're only $130 a piece, I don't really care if I scratch them or lose them albeit I try not to.  I couldn't pull myself to get LV since I would care if I lose or scratch those.
apbhux.jpg

pimp.gif
now that's doing it. those tortoise shells are
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I have a friend that works at Sunglasses Hut she always hooks me up with her 50% Employee's Discount
pimp.gif

i have one pair of sunglasses my aunt got me. her brother in law is in the military and picked these up for me for $55
j6r1hs.jpg
i'll probably never wear them.. but hell, they were free and im not saying no to free
pimp.gif
oh yeah, he got them from usstandardissue.com

Raybans can be hard to take care of IMO. The hinges get loose after a while the lens scratches pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom