NT, where did you get your sunglasses from?

Originally Posted by wj4

Posted this in another thread.  I picked these up last week to gear up for Spring/Summer.  Since they're only $130 a piece, I don't really care if I scratch them or lose them albeit I try not to.  I couldn't pull myself to get LV since I would care if I lose or scratch those.
apbhux.jpg
info on these <.<
                    >.>

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Originally Posted by wj4

Posted this in another thread.  I picked these up last week to gear up for Spring/Summer.  Since they're only $130 a piece, I don't really care if I scratch them or lose them albeit I try not to.  I couldn't pull myself to get LV since I would care if I lose or scratch those.
apbhux.jpg
info on these <.<
                    >.>
Info on the one on top please

^Nothing really special about them. The first and second pairs were picked up at Sunglass Hut. The last pair was picked up at Solstice. Essentially they're all aviators, except the first and the last have thicker plastic frames instead of the traditional thin wire frame.

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by wj4

apbhux.jpg

pimp.gif
now that's doing it. those tortoise shells are
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Can you tell me what those first ones with the plastic frame are called.... model number?

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I know that every 3 months Sunglass Hut has a Quarterly Associates sale that gives 50% off to associates.
The next one should be some time in March
So if you know someone who works at Sunglass hut or lenscrafters, I'd hit them up and tell them to get me a pair at 1/2 off. They can only buy up to 5 pairs though.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by wj4

apbhux.jpg

pimp.gif
now that's doing it. those tortoise shells are
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Can you tell me what those first ones with the plastic frame are called.... model number?

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
the first ones aren't aviators at all, they're called "cats" .....RB4128 $129 
pimp.gif
[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I have a friend that works at Sunglasses Hut she always hooks me up with her 50% Employee's Discount
pimp.gif

YO! hook me up, I want a pair of Versace shades. If you can get me hooked up I'll pay you.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The middle of the mall...

I care not.

Same effect.
All lenses aren't created the same.  Make sure it has good coating to protect your eyes from the sun.

To the cat that posted, yes this is it..

http://www.sunglasshut.co...dp.jsp?upcs=805289288671

Not sure why the online price is more though.  I remember all 3 pairs being $129.99
http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/products/RB4128

not doubting you, it's just RAY BAN has them listed as "cats"

Originally Posted by wj4

I care not.

Same effect.
All lenses aren't created the same.  Make sure it has good coating to protect your eyes from the sun.

Not sure why the online price is more though.  I remember all 3 pairs being $129.99
i tried those on while i was buying regular aviators and they were dope. im not up for spending that much on sunglasses though. i tend to lose them too often.
laugh.gif

i got the polarized ones, pretty interesting stuff.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by wj4

I care not.

Same effect.

i tried those on while i was buying regular aviators and they were dope. im not up for spending that much on sunglasses though. i tend to lose them too often.
laugh.gif

i got the polarized ones, pretty interesting stuff.
I'm pretty good at not losing them.  Still have the 2 Gucci's I used for the last couple of years prior to the Ray Bans, albeit there are some scratches.  I've been wearing prescription glasses with reflective coating for the last 3-4 years so the naked eye to the sun is pure torture for me.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I'm in the market for a pair of aviators right now (preferably Ray Ban) and all I've looked at so far is sunglass hut, mainly because I can then see ifthey have a store near me that carries em and I can try em on. Any other stores you guys have for me or anything? If it helps, I'm in the Bay Area.

#@%%
eek.gif
! i just bought some from sunglass hut and a new redwings fitted...posted it in the showcase board.
laugh.gif
this chick tried to treat me like on of those "just lookin" type dudes.
"..i'll put these back for you sir"...hit her with the
indifferent.gif

that's what i hate the most about some stores like burberry or coach, the workers swear they make enough to afford those clothes on the minimum wage salary they earn (no offense to anyone).  i want to confront one of the workers one day, but they aren't worth my time...

only know of sunglasses hut though. i tried searching for stores on google, but it's hard to tell which are legit...

just scooped a couple pairs of blublockers for pool season
laugh.gif

they don't look bad, and it really does feel like HD vision with em on, eyes stay so much less strained. i stopped buying expensive sunglasses after i lost like 6 pairs in a year

tortoise3.jpg

got em in blue too

kinda off topic but anyone here have a traveling hard case? i'm talking about for multiple sunglasses. about 3-4 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom