NT, Which Wallet Do You Have? Vol. Help Me Get A New One...LV?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

you guys seriously dropping 3-4 bills on something you keep in your pocket or at home 99% of the time?

not to mention you are messing it up constantly by sitting on it and taking it in and out all the time.

NT, leave your piggy bank alone and buy a $10 guess wallet.
That's actually what I have right now
laugh.gif
, it was 25
grin.gif

i got a cloth ecko joint for like 5 dollars years back.

I honestly found the concept of spending a lot of money on something you're going to put money into to be stupid. Same with overpriced work clothes,you're paying money to go make money.

With that said the polo one is rather dope

i have a 30 guess wallet that i copped in 2001 and its been goin strong ever since,seems like the leather gets better over the years

I still do not understand why people spend so much for designer wallets? I mean they're nice but not at the prices they're selling for nice

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i have a 30 guess wallet that i copped in 2001 and its been goin strong ever since,seems like the leather gets better over the years
Yea, I washed mine and it still smells like pretty decent leather ha.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Yea, I washed mine and it still smells like pretty decent leather ha.
Really? Mine smells like MONEY
pimp.gif

ba dun dun

lol

I have a a Polo wallet.. two colors, black and brown. Cost me around $25 for both. Marshalls clearance ftw

never understood the logic of people spending crazy amounts of money on a wallet. i guess i am just a frugal person overall though

Originally Posted by heyson

never understood the logic of people spending crazy amounts of money on a wallet. i guess i am just a frugal person overall though
nah, why would you spend hundreds of dollars on something that you keep your money in, makes no sense to me

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I have a a Polo wallet.. two colors, black and brown. Cost me around $25 for both. Marshalls clearance ftw

Same here. I love Marshalls. They got so much stuff for cheap. I'm always finding decent stuff like shirts and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom