NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Aye...

images

I'm saying tho... holla...

Originally Posted by imsojayded

ladies webnerd hazel and greeneyes

guys mac and prima

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But i swear on everything i love....dem thangs bout to come out and spray this whole forum ifr0yalty's punk @%%+% @%% doesn't fall back....word to GOD[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by imsojayded

ladies webnerd hazel and greeneyes

guys mac and prima

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But i swear on everything i love....dem thangs bout to come out and spray this whole forum if r0yalty's punk @%%+% @%% doesn't fall back....word to GOD[/color]
Yeah
laugh.gif

But my e-crushes [as in girls who if I met in person I would try to be on to an extent] would be Ms. Sinisisinisinisisisicalchi, Dime with an "a" atthe end, Jayded, Oreos to milk 87, Weekend Girl [haven't seen her post in a grip
nerd.gif
], the nerd of the web, Gween Ojos Dream Merchant, I don't reallyknow what the Kim1 girl looks like [I doubt if it's really her...
nerd.gif
] but I recall her bein' decent, does pinkloveheart count?.....eh, yeah she does,uhhhhhhhhh that might be it.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm gonna go out on a limb and say every girl on NT/ NTKel....yes all 4 of y'all

....but if i had to marry one of y'all the beauty from Canada, the beautiful Mrs. Hazeleyed Honey Valles would be my choice...nothing like a d cupwho's 2 inches above being legally a ******
[/color]

You know what I've noticed? I don't remember any NT females smiling in any of the pics they've posted.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

You know what I've noticed? I don't remember any NT females smiling in any of the pics they've posted.

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]that's because i have yet to meat them[/color]

Keithdajuiceman

2njhe1s.jpg

The hell you talking about boy? She sends me her bath water when she's done bathing
pimp.gif

If that ain't love, I don't know what is..

love you
Adrienne
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom