NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

eyes.gif
smh.gif
at the *!!! being said in here........no point in preaching..........I know whats really up...im out

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

eyes.gif
smh.gif
at the *!!! being said in here........no point in preaching..........I know whats really up...im out
like i said...did she book her flight yet....& ur not the NTer i was tombout

bruh...spill the beans....times like this i wish @RAEthoven & @Ron_Julio were on NT

Wait, so she not folk? Oh well. She can come to Maryland any day to get her brains blasted.

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

eyes.gif
smh.gif
like i said...did she book her flight yet....& ur not the NTer i was tombout

bruh...spill the beans....times like this i wish @RAEthoven & @Ron_Julio were on NT
*insert witty popcorn gif*

$#%* it i changed my mind im going with simply, she look like the type to let me trap outta her house, plus i like'em thick

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Wait, so she not folk? Oh well. She can come to Maryland any day to get her brains blasted.
NT's groupie
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm starting to wonder....did you PIIHB and she scream rape?[/color]

Originally Posted by r0yalty

NT's groupie
I was wondering why after tweeting her twice, she followed me. Had a _ feeling special
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Do hot girls even exist on NT?
Who knows. I think many should've learned their lesson after how many fake members have been exposed.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

As of right now it is @AdrienneNycole

back off dookie hut

thats my e crush foo, thats my bae .....you all ready know she claimed me

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the both of yall sweating that !*@%. All that basic b_ bull she talks on Twitter is straight hypocrisy. That broad stays getting ran thru all up & down Indiana x Illinois by any & everyone...all that "if you're [insert unattractive male attribute], #YNS" are all lies. Still waitin on my son to get back to me with pics so i can expose her silly a_. Broad's ({}) looks like the walkway to Cerebro

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Let me guess you tried to pipe and got turned down? How old are you bruh? The fact that you're having such a tantrum is hilarious
laugh.gif
. Like what are you exposing and who are you exposing it for? Your whole"going in" on shawty is chucked full of estrogen, no one in this thread said they were putting a ring on it calm down jeez.

Back
Top Bottom