NT WHY ARE WE STAYIN IN TONIGHT VOL. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING IN ON A FRIDAY!!?

jose cansec0

Banned
seriously i dont know exactly why im at the house right now, theres about two partys that i know of, coulda went to seewatchmen (again), or coulda chilled with this one super thirsty jumpoff..instead im here sittin on my puter'..

eh i could always just call my connect and go pick up a dub
pimp.gif

anyway why are yall stayin in tonight?

I saw Watchmen this afternoon , I figured..anything I did afterwards would be inferior to seeing that movie.,

Just woke up from getting some much needed rest an simply did not feel like doing anything tonight.

EDIT: After returning mad texts and phone calls I might be heading out after even though I'm really not up to it

every hyped up some party n no one ended up going, eitha way i wasnt gonna go cuz im leaving the country soon and dont wanna waste any money. plus im waitingtill i hit 21, then im outtttt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I saw Watchmen this afternoon , I figured..anything I did afterwards would be inferior to seeing that movie.,
how was that movie? i heard tons of people talking about going to watch it. dam..i wont see it until spring break when my gf comes back.

Just got home from my friends apt. Chillen now watchin the Nuggets. Edit: Eating literally everything in my kitchen.
smokin.gif

been partying 5 days a week for the past 6 months, trini carnival here was the last for me. taking a break now.

i went out last nite and got a "strong" 3.5 hours of sleep so i decided to keep it low key tonite. plus i'm going skiing tomorrow so i need torest up.

i had plans w/ this one female but was too lazy to drive 30 miles
ohwell.gif
. we're supposed to catch up sunday though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom