NT: Why can't D.Rose get more than 1 steal per game?

Originally Posted by S4L3

I want to know why the Bulls are so overrated by everyone on NT.
Overrated? LOL.

Who the hell is rating us so high?

horse-face02.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Who knows. I want to know why the Bulls are so overrated by everyone on NT. They have a whopping 10-10 record against + .500 teams.

I've been waiting for someone to say this. Yeah they've taken care of business against the teams they're "supposed" to beat but I dont see them realistically challenging the Celtics or Heat when it comes down to it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Who knows. I want to know why the Bulls are so overrated by everyone on NT. They have a whopping 10-10 record against + .500 teams.

I've been waiting for someone to say this. Yeah they've taken care of business against the teams they're "supposed" to beat but I dont see them realistically challenging the Celtics or Heat when it comes down to it.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

they are .500 against good teams and dominating bad teams. something your celtics havent been doing.
laugh.gif
Thanks for proving my point. We KNOW the C's can beat any team in basketball. 18-6 against + .500 teams. Chicago having that great record against the Clevelands and Washingtons means absolute dog @$## when the playoffs come around. But keep thinking you're really contending for a championship.

Fully agreed, they have an inflated record (aka last year's Cavs) and will be quickly discarded in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

they are .500 against good teams and dominating bad teams. something your celtics havent been doing.
laugh.gif
Thanks for proving my point. We KNOW the C's can beat any team in basketball. 18-6 against + .500 teams. Chicago having that great record against the Clevelands and Washingtons means absolute dog @$## when the playoffs come around. But keep thinking you're really contending for a championship.

Fully agreed, they have an inflated record (aka last year's Cavs) and will be quickly discarded in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom