NT why do girls say they miss you when they clearly dont? vol. STOP LYING B

so I used to kick it with this chick right, nothing serious I wasnt even trying to smash for once
eek.gif
eek.gif

Then she got a "man" i guess so we dont talk or text as much and when we do she rarely hits me back

so I give up, stop the talking/texting and move on with my life

fast foward 3 months she adds me on facebook talking bout she misses me etc yall know how that go

And in my head I'm just like
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
, you claim you miss me yet in the 3 months we havent been talking you haventeven attempted to get in contact with me

SO NT I ASK YOU THIS, why do girls say they miss you when they clearly dont?

They want attention...
it goes a little deeper than that sometimes but for the most part, it's attention.

Attention Craving B, there that answers the question.

If they really did miss you, then you would see them more often right?

Originally Posted by Olvera23

They want attention...
it goes a little deeper than that sometimes but for the most part, it's attention.

yep. a chick i was talkin to moved back to new jersey a few months ago. this past weekend after a month+ of not talking, she texts saying she misses me...wespoke that day, haven't heard from her again since that weekend
indifferent.gif
i'd say don't waste your time

People feel the need to be fake.

Its become expected and commonplace in our society.

Most females don't know what they want.

They want attention...
this.

and
laugh.gif
at all of the "because we want to smash comments"

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

They want attention...

yep. a chick i was talkin to moved back to new jersey a few months ago. this past weekend after a month+ of not talking, she texts saying she misses me...we spoke that day, haven't heard from her again since that weekend
indifferent.gif
i'd say don't waste your time

damn dude. It happends to the best of us. I ain't even tripiing over this broad so it is what it is

This always shocks me. "I miss you" "I think about you all the time" I could see if she thought she could get me with it, but I don'teven care I am getting mines and she knows it, but she is right on one thing, at the very least I wonder why the #$%* is she lying. So in a way it works if youthink about it.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

fast foward 3 months she adds me on facebook talking bout she misses me etc yall know how that go

well her writing on your facebook is contacting you.. no?
grin.gif

you claim you miss me yet in the 3 months we havent been talking you havent even attempted to get in contact with me
%%%% are you telling us for...tell her

make sure you finish your responding sentence with "you dumb broad"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

People feel the need to be fake.

Its become expected and commonplace in our society.

Most females don't know what they want.
So true. and the most pathetic part of it is that if you don't reciprocate that same falseness, youre the one thats considered rude orconceited.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

you claim you miss me yet in the 3 months we havent been talking you havent even attempted to get in contact with me
%%%% are you telling us for...tell her

make sure you finish your responding sentence with "you dumb broad"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well her writing on your facebook is contacting you.. no?
grin.gif
but like..if she really missed me as much as she claims..I'm sure it doesnt take 3 months to get in contact with me..she got my numbertoo..when I was hitting her up I was getting straight voicemail but three months later she on some brand new steez

Back
Top Bottom