NT why do girls say they miss you when they clearly dont? vol. STOP LYING B

LOL, This happened to me just two days ago but it was my ex calling me and as soon as I said, uh huh yeah but I moved on...she gave me the whole @$+@ YOU, Idon't ever want to see you ever again, you can go @$+@ yourself, I hate you forever!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

fast foward 3 months she adds me on facebook talking bout she misses me etc yall know how that go

well her writing on your facebook is contacting you.. no?
grin.gif
but like..if she really missed me as much as she claims..I'm sure it doesnt take 3 months to get in contact with me..she got my number too..when I was hitting her up I was getting straight voicemail but three months later she on some brand new steez
maybe she didn't miss you the past three months and she was just thinking about it recently and she realized she missed you and told you.absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz.

fast foward 3 months she adds me on facebook talking bout she misses me etc yall know how that go

well her writing on your facebook is contacting you.. no?
grin.gif
but like..if she really missed me as much as she claims..I'm sure it doesnt take 3 months to get in contact with me..she got my number too..when I was hitting her up I was getting straight voicemail but three months later she on some brand new steez
maybe she didn't miss you the past three months and she was just thinking about it recently and she realized she missed you and told you. absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz.
you can miss me with all that corny +%*@

If a girl hits you back after like three months, then she just wants attention.

You might be trying to smash, but she's gonna use her vagina as a lure for your attention until she finds the dude she really wants.

Theres this girl I know when every time she got a man she just falls of the face of the Earth and don't bother contacting me, but right when she breaks upits like im her bestfriend or some %@#!. Got me like
smh.gif
I don't even make the effort to respond to the broad anymore.

Did I miss something?

If y'all used to chill, and y'all haven't in 3 months...maybe she actually misses you...perhaps...maybe...no?

Really, did I miss something?

By the way, all you dudes coming in here yelling that women are lying conniving *$!*%+, you've never told a chick you missed her when you didn't? That*#%$ is just a filler comment sometimes. Kinda like "how's everything".
laugh.gif

I swear, some of you dudes think to much. Even if she was lying, who cares? What difference does it make?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

By the way, all you dudes coming in here yelling that women are lying conniving *$!*%+, you've never told a chick you missed her when you didn't? That *#%$ is just a filler comment sometimes. Kinda like "how's everything".
laugh.gif

I swear, some of you dudes think to much. Even if she was lying, who cares? What difference does it make?
laugh.gif

real talk

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]They always say they miss me....same number, same aim, same everythang,....they just miss thepenis[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]i wish....INS[/color]
frown.gif

Ya dudes gotta read between the lines ....

A. she means her bf dumped her/found out he was cheating, she moving on using u as a rebound

B. she got tired of her current b/f moving on using u as a rebound

either way stop wining n play ur cards right cuz no matter how much u smashing other chicks...... aint nothin like new (())

Originally Posted by raptors29

It's simple. She wants the D. You got the D. Stop wasting time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by czur1127

Ya dudes gotta read between the lines ....

A. she means her bf dumped her/found out he was cheating, she moving on using u as a rebound

B. she got tired of her current b/f moving on using u as a rebound

either way stop wining n play ur cards right cuz no matter how much u smashing other chicks...... aint nothin like new (())
damn idk I want new p but shes like a friend so idk how itll reflect our "relationship"

Back
Top Bottom