NT, Why you home on friday night?

too cold and dont want to waste money, about to take pics of my kicks n finally put up my listing,

yo, its only 8:30 central right now...why would people be going out already??

but for me, finals week is next week...so im gonna be studying all weekend

Too cold..Finals week...studying...chillen with the lady...Dont understand we dudes be so pressed to go out EVERY weekend..

Studying for finals.

That is all.
smh.gif

No one really wants to go any where , so on my first weekend off in over. Month I will be sitting on my #%* home

Not into going out all that often, crappy weather, and i work early tomorrow morning.

I've got my little ones here like every friday night....they're watching Ice Age, AGAIN. I'm good on that.

Nah its too cold outside..whenever I talked to someone it felt like my saliva froze in my mouth
& I have like 6 projects to type up for next week..but im on NT
pimp.gif

Went out last night celebrating the end of the quarter. Spend waay to much money, so im just sitting home watching NBA games tonight. Plus I work 12 hourstomorrow which im not looking forward to.

Bored outta my mind right now.. Was goanna get a card game at my crib drink a little bit.. lames decided to not come out last minute

my cars are messed up, i didnt save enough $ before I quit my job(ive been avoiding my friends) and I have finals.

Back
Top Bottom