NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I did but dead it asap. My best friend hooked up with his ex from middle school that has a kid. He's 23 and she's 24. He was on the leash with her. She stayed at his parents house and he couldn't go out to hang out with the guys anymore. And last January was their one year anni and he proposed to her. Found out she was pregnant with him last summer. Lost much respect from me because he never listened to my advices. He hits me up, but I never want to go to his new spot again.

why are you so offended by him being with her?
laugh.gif

Lol it's a long story. He left a better girl he was with for like 6 years. I'm close to his family and they didn't like how new girl acted in their house. She would always argue with him even in front of the family making him feel stupid. Same with her 4 year old. Always mean to the daughter and put her in timeout for stupid reasons. Now he's doing the same at their own place and I was the only one there. The child was upset and crying majority of the time for just being a kid. They are too strict on her.

Lol it's a long story. He left a better girl he was with for like 6 years. I'm close to his family and they didn't like how new girl acted in their house. She would always argue with him even in front of the family making him feel stupid. Same with her 4 year old. Always mean to the daughter and put her in timeout for stupid reasons. Now he's doing the same at their own place and I was the only one there. The child was upset and crying majority of the time for just being a kid. They are too strict on her.

for the age...thats way too much drama and stress, unless shes amazing and one of a kind (which i doubt) but her not telling you she has a kid is sketchy to me and i would probably just dip out after that

for the age...thats way too much drama and stress, unless shes amazing and one of a kind (which i doubt) but her not telling you she has a kid is sketchy to me and i would probably just dip out after that

Yeah, you need to bounce on this chick.

I'm at the age where a lot of women have kids. I think I can do 1 child but anything more than that is no bueno. But even with one kid, everything else would have to be damn near perfect.

Yeah, you need to bounce on this chick.

I'm at the age where a lot of women have kids. I think I can do 1 child but anything more than that is no bueno. But even with one kid, everything else would have to be damn near perfect.

i probably would but not a super serious relationship. the chick would have to be awesome

i probably would but not a super serious relationship. the chick would have to be awesome

Not in the slightest. Talked to a chick with 2 kids, and boy lemme tell you, that snatch was YANKIN'!!!

Not in the slightest. Talked to a chick with 2 kids, and boy lemme tell you, that snatch was YANKIN'!!!

didnt you say she stayed at your crib a couple times? So that right there tell she is not even a good mother imo and she didnt tell you she has a kid..................cmonson

I tried it a couple times either their looking for a captain save em or still hooked on their baby daddy and trying to use you for attention so im never doing it again....... one of my first question to a chick is "how many kids you got?" by that question you can tell that i have lost all hope of finding a chick without a kid smh

I'd be more concerned with her keeping a fact like her daughter existing more than her daughter existing.

If she's going to omit a life from being mentioned, she'll omit other things that'll hurt you even more than the kid.

didnt you say she stayed at your crib a couple times? So that right there tell she is not even a good mother imo and she didnt tell you she has a kid..................cmonson

I tried it a couple times either their looking for a captain save em or still hooked on their baby daddy and trying to use you for attention so im never doing it again....... one of my first question to a chick is "how many kids you got?" by that question you can tell that i have lost all hope of finding a chick without a kid smh

I'd be more concerned with her keeping a fact like her daughter existing more than her daughter existing.

If she's going to omit a life from being mentioned, she'll omit other things that'll hurt you even more than the kid.

know a chick 18 with two kids

would smash all day ...but couldn't get down

baby daddy drama, that's why she'll probably let u get in box early

cause she is dying to escape from the grasp of her crazy baby daddy

know a chick 18 with two kids

would smash all day ...but couldn't get down

baby daddy drama, that's why she'll probably let u get in box early

cause she is dying to escape from the grasp of her crazy baby daddy

I put it like this...

If she has a kid... You don't have to worry about if she gets busy

But nah... I talked to about 2-3 girls that had kids, not so bad, except the fact that they aren't as free as you are

I put it like this...

If she has a kid... You don't have to worry about if she gets busy

But nah... I talked to about 2-3 girls that had kids, not so bad, except the fact that they aren't as free as you are

Back
Top Bottom