NT : would you mess with a female that has a kid ?

I have before and that s$%^ is not worth it if you are young. As a youngin you would like to start a family with a female not go into a situation that has already been created.

You will never be first. Her kid will always have top priority. Finding a sitter and all of that gets old.

You will eventually get tired of waiting and move on

nah man couldnt do it. waaay to young for that mess. have to put up with baby daddy drama and all that jazz. oh and pics? 

nah man couldnt do it. waaay to young for that mess. have to put up with baby daddy drama and all that jazz. oh and pics? 

if she tells me she has a kid when we meet yeah i got no problem dating her as long as the kid isnt 10 or something
laugh.gif

if she tells me she has a kid when we meet yeah i got no problem dating her as long as the kid isnt 10 or something
laugh.gif

It's a case by case basis. There are plenty of successful women with a kid (notice I said kid and not kids) so that's why it varies and you can't just write her off. But being as though you all sound kinda headed toward the serious direction and she didn't tell you, nope! If its one kid try it out, if it's multiple hell naw. At least smash since you've made it this far, you have smashed right?

It's a case by case basis. There are plenty of successful women with a kid (notice I said kid and not kids) so that's why it varies and you can't just write her off. But being as though you all sound kinda headed toward the serious direction and she didn't tell you, nope! If its one kid try it out, if it's multiple hell naw. At least smash since you've made it this far, you have smashed right?

OP...How'd you all do all of that and the fact that she had a kid never came up? I mean seriously that should be one of the first things known. Anyway, I've been thinking about this for a while since alot of the young women I am around are single moms( I'm employed at a Comm. College), and I don't feel like that is a situation that I should be apart of. Personally, I don't have any children so I don't want or desire a young lady who has children. However, the only exception would be if I just fell in love and I mean fell in love hard and the kid and I had a good relationship and she would trust my decisions in helping raise the child, then I might take on that responsibility. It's really up to you. Just keep in mind the kid, and possibly the baby's father, will come with the territory.

OP...How'd you all do all of that and the fact that she had a kid never came up? I mean seriously that should be one of the first things known. Anyway, I've been thinking about this for a while since alot of the young women I am around are single moms( I'm employed at a Comm. College), and I don't feel like that is a situation that I should be apart of. Personally, I don't have any children so I don't want or desire a young lady who has children. However, the only exception would be if I just fell in love and I mean fell in love hard and the kid and I had a good relationship and she would trust my decisions in helping raise the child, then I might take on that responsibility. It's really up to you. Just keep in mind the kid, and possibly the baby's father, will come with the territory.

bang her out a few times then run

take it from me

in case you get into a relationship it will be hard on you and the kid if you get attached

bang her out a few times then run

take it from me

in case you get into a relationship it will be hard on you and the kid if you get attached

Before I had my daughter I wouldn't even mess with a guy with a kid because there is a lot of drama then after I had my daughter I was serious with a guy who had a 6 years old kid and he was a little too serious for me

Normally I would assume if you mess/date someone with a kid you have to have some sort of interaction with the kid but she kept it a secret for whatever reason maybe she is used to guys keeping it moving after/once they find out

Before I had my daughter I wouldn't even mess with a guy with a kid because there is a lot of drama then after I had my daughter I was serious with a guy who had a 6 years old kid and he was a little too serious for me

Normally I would assume if you mess/date someone with a kid you have to have some sort of interaction with the kid but she kept it a secret for whatever reason maybe she is used to guys keeping it moving after/once they find out

Back
Top Bottom